Too Much

As the show draws to a close I head to the bar.

I hold up three fingers, "whiskey. The strongest you've got."

I down the shots in quick succession, trying to dull the painful sensation of adrenaline pulsing through my being.

Why...why am I like this....I just had to go and defy him...no...no! I didn't do anything wrong! I decide for myself. He can't tell me what to do.

A heavy hand falls on my shoulder making me jump.

Oh god...

I turn slowly, already feeling his burning gaze searing through me.

When I'm fully facing him I drag my eyes slowly up, looking at his lips, following the line of his cheekbones.

Before I can look into the chocolate pools of his eyes he leans in, voice low, almost threatening. "It's time to go home, love."

He takes my wrist and turns abruptly, pulling me to the exit through the crowd of people.

He keeps pulling me at a brisk pace all the way back home.

The moment we step in the stairs a lingering crack of thunder rips through the atmosphere causing me to jump.

He releases my wrist as I pull out my key and get the door. As we cross the threshold the rain starts falling in sheets, the wind picking up exponentially.

George slams the door behind us, the force shaking the little window.

I stay faced away from him, almost afraid to look back.

The house is utterly still, the storm outside growing harsher, thunder almost continuous.

"________."

My name falls from his lips like a bomb, goosebumps raising across my skin.

I finally turn to face the music. My eyes meeting his finally, making my spine tingle.

"George, I-"

He rushes me, slamming me hard into the wall. I grunt with the force of impact, his grip on my arms turning my knees into jelly.

"Why?" he states simply, hands traveling to the scarf around my neck, slowly removing it.

"I-I....it was embarrassing, George! All those marks made me look like a slag! Everyone would think I'm sleeping with the lot of you!"

George appraises me with that stone cold gaze of his for a tense few moments before finally speaking. "You are mine. You are my One. Not one single other person is allowed to touch you. Those marks are to show them that you were made just for me. No one else."

"George, I'm sorry but I couldn't-" he cuts me off with a rough kiss, knocking my head against the wall with a dull thud.

"I don't care. I thought I made this clear, ________. Now I'm going to have to punish you. Show you just who you belong to."