Embarrassing

Katsumi P.O.V

"I don't want to talk about this anymore"

My embarrassing tone was enough for Yamada to know this was personal. He seemed intrigued to join the conversation, but was very cautious on how'd he casually enter the chat.

"You have to tell me! Please", as for Lori, she had no problem rushing me on the topic. It's been so long and I haven't talked about it. It's something I never thought would come up again.

"It's not interesting", I said, trying to play it off cool. I would've gotten away with it too if my blush wasn't as red as a fire truck.

"Oh so you two just had sex and you stopped thinking about it after that?", she said teasingly.

If anything it took me weeks to stop thinking about that day. We were both virgins and we thought, well why not take each other's virginity. It made sense at the time because we both were comfortable with each other, but we had to have a serious conversation on how it shouldn't affect our friendship.

As I recalled images of that night, I saw Yamada with a smirk on his face. Even though I wasn't the one to tell the story, that doesn't cancel out Aizawa's words. He must've told Yamada at one point, but never gave out a name and now Hizashi is putting two and two together.

"You know he cancelled practice with me that day?", Yamada shared.

My throat tightened and a wave of awkwardness washed over me. So he did know?

"How did you find out?", I asked.

"I asked him a few years ago about his first and well-"

(Flashback)

"Ah come on man, I'm sure you lost your virginity by now. Who was your first?"

Aizawa scratched his neck and looked around uncomfortably. He remembered the day all to well and was embarrassed to tell his friend the truth of his actions.

"Remember when I told you I couldn't do practice?", mumbled Shouta.

Yamada raised and eyebrow and spoke, "You need to be more specific"

"I told you my cat needed a shot...", Aizawa reminded.

Yamada's face stayed still for a moment until it dawned on him. They had just gotten out of school and it was time for the two to go to Hizashi's house to practice. Shouta was visibly off that day and told him that he couldn't practice because his cat needed a shot.

The only reason Yamada believed him was because he knows how much cats meant to him, so his nervousness was brushed off by him being worried for his pet.

Now come to find out, he lied all those years ago. His cat didn't need a shot. He was gonna lose his virginity.

"What! I can't believe you would stoop so low", Yamada laughed.

"Shut it would ya. Your being too loud"

The two were at Shouta house. Yamada insisted on coming over because he wanted to have bro time with his best friend.

"So how was it?", Hizashi asked.

Aizawa picked up his water and walked to the kitchen with a blush covering his cheeks. It wasn't visible because his hair hid it well.

"Considering it was my first time, I wouldn't say it was good, but it wasn't bad either. I had to uh...watch for tips on how to do things"

This was pure gold. Hizashi was glad he was being open about this. He didn't seem like the one to even talk about such a thing, but if we're being honest it sounded more like Aizawa telling himself than telling Yamada.

Shouta felt himself get a little hot from the memory of her naked body under his. The way she breathed every time he would thrust into her was so perfect to hear and her moans were rather...loud. His parents weren't home that day, so it didn't really matter, but the fear of somebody overhearing was still fresh in his mind.

He gulped down the water trying to cool himself down, but it didn't do much. He missed her. He thought about her from time to time, but this opened a brand new wound.

(End of flashback)

"Ever since that day I never saw Sho as the man to have sex again", Yamada finished.

I'm sure Shouta had sex with others, but I'm not fond of the thought. That says a lot, but a little too much than I'm willing to admit.

There's no way he just had sex once.

"He must've been good. The quiet ones are always the kinkiest", Lori stated.

She was right, but that story is for another time.

Instead of telling the truth I shrugged at her words, "Not with me. It was just regular missionary"

I saw Yamada hold in a laugh and my face visibly went pale. Damnit he must know everything. That can't be, Shouta couldn't possibly had told him that too.

"Well I called it. I knew you two had sex in the past", Lori said proudly.

"There's no hiding things from you", I said sarcastically.

She shook her head playfully and picked up her keyboard to bring back into the studio. As she did that, Yamada took a seat next to me and grinned widely, "So you like being tied up, huh?"

My face flushed red once again from his comment. I can't believe this is happening right now. I was getting ready to deny his statement, but was cut off from my phone ringing.

Incoming call: No caller ID

Who's this?

...........................................................................

Heys guys 🤧  I knows it's been a REALLYYYYYYY long time, but I finally decided that I'll finish this book for you guys. I know there's another book people want me to finish, but "It's You" seems to be more popular, so that's the one I decided to continue.

I really hope you guys managed to find this book on this page because my other page is no good. People were asking for updates and I decided to do just that.

Not many people know about this profile, so if you followed me on my other page spread the word if you can. Hopefully you guys enjoy the this book just as much as the first, I really do apologize for taking so long to continue. More chapters to come and I'm excited to take this journey with you all once again.

First book is called "It's you" on my original page Ms_Lowkey make sure to read that one first 💛