Are You Serious

"Fine...I'll wait a month and reapply"

Haruki looked at Reiss in disbelief. Was she really gonna wait a month?

"Now that we have that taken care of, I have two VIP passes for the both of you. As you know, these are only available to security and close friends so it's like you two never left", she smiled pettily.

"But I'm not security?", Reiss said.

"That's where the close friends comes in. See you two tonight. Oh! And Haruki, don't be late. Dru wants the team to do a ground check before they open the doors"

"Don't I have to go through the mandatory team training before working?"

"Turns out you can retain information *smirks* Party starts at 8:00, so don't be late. Bye bye now"

Katsumi P.O.V

*7 hours later*

"Everything is secure. Their getting ready to open the doors soon and want to know if your good to go?"

Dru reminds me so much of Haruki, it's kinda scary.

"I'm ready. Make sure everybody gets their breaks every hour. 5 people are to be on standby at all times. Every hour that passes by I ask that you write it down on the log and print me a copy so I can review it tomorrow. I just want to make sure tonight is enjoyable for everyone. I hate that you guys have to work tonight, but I'll make sure you guys still have fun"

"I talked it over with the team and we already figured out our rotation. I printed out a form before hand, but I'll still make sure we write it down for you as the night goes on"

"Haruki will be here tonight and he can be a little blunt. Just give him some time and I promise you'll like him"

"Katsumi calm down. You told me this two days ago and I haven't forgotten. He's obviously capable, he just made a mistake and that fucked up his ranks. As long as he follows orders, I'm cool"

"*sighs* Ok. Don't let me down Dru"

"Wouldn't dream of it"

I nodded and headed in the back to see if I can do some last minute touch ups.

"Holy smokes. Katsumi?"

"Mic? What are you doing back here? The doors haven't opened yet"

"I wanted to help with the stage set up, but never mind that. Who's the lucky man and how come it's not me?"

"*laughs* Is it wrong to want to dress up for myself? If we're being nosy, who are you dressing up for?"

"For you of course", he winked.

"Mhm sure. The doors are gonna be open any minute now, so no flirting with the host"

"Not even after the party?", he joked.

"Finish what you were doing. I'll be back"

Sayuri P.O.V

*An hour later*

"Welcome in. Name please"

Oh well isn't this nice. There's so many people here already.

I fixed my dress and spoke, "The name is-"

"Sayuri Aizawa and guest"