What A Day

Aizawa P.O.V

"Aye he's coming. Shut up man"

That's never a good sign. They must be talking about me. "Katsumi just finished talking to the store manager. Their ready to bring in the crowd", I stated.

Haru laughed, covering his mouth to muffle the sound, "Good. Now we have to *laughs* sorry. Now we have to go to our post. Malik, Riley, your with me. Miles, go get the newby. Aizawa follow Miles"

I watched as they all laughed in unison, making me highly uncomfortable. What the hell was going on?

"So Shouta, how-"

"Since when did you start calling me by my first name?"

"Oh sorry. It's just that it's gonna get really confusing"

The information wasn't clicking. I didn't understand what he was saying, so I scoffed hoping he would shut up and lead me to the newby with no further conversation.

"Just wanna say thanks by the way. They all thought you had a crush on Katsumi, but I bet 100 you didn't", he continued.

They gambled on my emotions? Is this a joke?

"Excuse me?"

"I mean if you did like her then you would have to get through Haruki. He does not play around when it comes to boss"

"You sound sure that I have no feelings for her. What makes you so confident", I tested.

From the distance I heard a voice call out my name with enthusiasm which was rare because everyone seemed to hate me.

Miles stopped in his tracks and pointed down the hall to a woman to whom the voice belonged to, "She's all the proof I need"

Katsumi P.O.V

"Keep smiling Katsumi. Don't let these fans of your see you crack, unless you want to see a disastrous edit of yourself for the next 2 months"

Gee Reiss, you sure can be encouraging.

"I learned my lesson from the last edit. The video was terrible", I whispered back.

"H-Hey Katsumi! I'm so hyped right now! Like your real and and and oh my gosh this isn't happening"

As much as I loved my supporters they do seem to sweat a lot, "Hey sweetie it's ok. What's your name?"

"Monique"

"It's nice to meet you Monique. Did you want a picture or-"

"YES! I mean uh- a picture would be nice"

I smiled and nodded, grabbing her phone and turning it to the front camera, "Say cheese"

*2 hours later*

"You my dear are a trooper. You managed to change 167 lives today. How does that make you feel"

"Tired. Can you please order dinner, I'm starving"

"What are we in the mood for? Fast food or steak like I've been requesting for two weeks?"

"Surprise me", I grabbed my phone from the long table filled with pictures and presents, going straight to my messages.

Mom: Hey I'm sorry I couldn't make it. My flight got delayed, but I promise to make it up to you. My flight lands tomorrow at noon. Don't make any plans.