Stay Please

Shouta was pissed off, but he had to act cordial when his mother was around. Seeing him yell wasn't something she was fond of, even though she would've been more than understanding if he did tonight.

*Meanwhile in the guest room*

Sayuri was sad that dinner was going to waste for tonight, but that doesn't mean it can't be eaten tomorrow, "I'll put the food up"

"It's ok mom, I got it"

"You sure?"

"Yes. I'll see you in the morning. It's been a rough night"

"Ok. Don't let Katsumi leave like this. Does she have anybody to pick her up?"

"She's staying here tonight"

"You sure that's a good idea? Maybe you should talk to her"

"I'll call her manager and let her know where's she's at, but she's not leaving"

"Ok son. If she needs anything let me know"

"If she needs anything I can handle it. If you need me I'll be in the living room. I'll give her my room for tonight"

"Ok. I love you"

"I love you too"

..........................................................

Aizawa P.O.V

"Katsumi"

"*sniffles* sorry. I should get going"

"No, your staying here for tonight. It's supposed to be raining pretty bad soon and I'd rather you stay here than drive in that weather"

"I can text Reiss to pick me up"

"No need. Already texted her your here and what's going on"

I set the blanket and pillows on the couch and she thanked me to which my response was, "This is for me. Your sleeping in my room"

"Wait? I couldn't. This is your house"

"And your a guest, so I want you to be as comfortable as possible"

"But-"

"Come on *lightly grabs her hand* I set down some pajama's for you, but they're big. If you need anything smaller I can ask my mom for some-"

"Whatever you laid out for me should be fine...thank you"

I walked her to my room and pointed towards my bed, which had the pajamas and a bonnet.

"Is that my-"

"Bonnet? Yeah. You left it here before you moved in with Mic"

"Well uh...I'm gonna get ready for bed. Thank you again"

"If you need anything I'll be in the living room"

"Ok. Good night"

"Night"

Katsumi P.O.V

"He's right. These are big"

The man was 6 feet tall and he really thought his pants could fit me?

I took off my clothes and neatly folded them and set them on the dresser beside me. I tried on the shirt first and came to terms that this would be my pajamas for tonight cause I didn't want to drag his pants on the floor just by walking. Even if I were to fold them at the waist it was still too long.

I grabbed my bonnet and smiled, relieved that I didn't lose it and happy he kept it. He could've thrown it away or something from how mad he was that I left, but he never was the type of person to do something petty like that.

I had three other ones, but this one was my favorite. Apart from the one that I did lose in Los Angelas.

As much as I wanted to be happy, my eyes still stung, threatening to drown my face with more tears. Tonight was a complete mess. When I thought I was finally over what she did to me all those years ago, I'm still hurt.

*phone buzzes*

"Hm? *walks over to phone* Reiss texted"

Reiss: Shouta texted me and told me your staying over his place tonight. He wouldn't tell me what happened, saying it's not his business to tell, but he did tell me you were going to sleep soon and that's all I need to know that your mother pissed you off again. You took two shots before you left and it's unlike you to go to sleep at 7:40, so whenever your awake text me. I rescheduled your appointment for tomorrow too, so get some rest.

Reiss: If you need a ride tomorrow, tell me before 12. I have to drop off your mom to the airport unless your ok with me sending her off in a cab.

If Reiss can read my thoughts then she would send her in the cab.

I sighed and set my phone back down onto the dresser. I climbed under the covers, ready to go to sleep, but who knows how long that will take.

Shouta P.O.V

*3 hours later*

"I need to set my alarm. Where'd I put my- shit. I left it in my room"

I walked down the hallway, slowly opening my door seeing if I could spot my charger. Sure enough, it's still plugged in my wall on the other side of the room.

I walked as quietly as I could, detaching my charger from the wall, but I wasn't quiet enough, hearing Katsumi whisper my name.

"Shouta?"

"I left my charger in here. Sorry if I woke you"

"Not it's fine, I was gonna come get you earlier"

"Is everything alright?"

"No, I...I can't sleep. Can you stay in here with me please. Until I can fall asleep? If your not comfortable I understand"

"I don't see why not. Scoot over. It's cold", I joked.

Even in the dark I can sense her light smile. Helping her fall asleep is the least I can do.

"Thank you again...for letting me stay over"

Hearing her thank me over and over again made me feel guilty cause everything she went through after she left 11 years ago feels like my fault.

She said it herself, she didn't come back because she thought I hated her. Was I that terrible of a friend where her first choice was to be homeless instead of come back.

She left and I...I let her. I let her leave. Well not this time. I won't let her leave.

"Thank you for staying"