Tell Me What's Happening

"Oh? I thought you would've been sleep by now? It's been a long-"

"Cut the crap Reiss. I know everything. You may be my manager but you sure as hell are not my babysitter"

"Uh what? I'm confused"

"Confused? Ok, let's put it this way. You lied to me. You knew Shouta left, you knew and proceeded to lie straight in my face. News flash, I'm supposed to know these things!"

"Fucking hell, he told you, didn't he? I swear when I see him-"

"You can't be serious! Your really gonna put all this on him when your the one who's supposed to tell me these things?"

Would you look at that? Katsumi is lashing out after 5 years. She hasn't been this mad at her since the time she forgot to book her a flight to California.

"I was gonna tell you, but-"

"There's no buts about it! You know the protocol and I expect you to follow it"

"Your mom basically fucked you over today and you expect me to tell you that your crush left? I'm not gonna apologize for taking your feelings into consideration"

"My feelings? Tell me Reiss, how do you think I felt when Sakiya sat in my face with tears, telling me how her husband left work, argued with her, argued with Haruki, almost fought Haruki and basically told the team to go fuck themselves, while I had no idea? Meanwhile, as I die of embarrassment trying to console a woman I don't like, your too busy protecting me from something I could've handled accordingly on my own"

"Oh please, you would've broken into pieces if I told you"

"Actually, fun fact, your a bigger asshole because you knew this yesterday!"

"What's the difference?"

"The diffe- there's a big difference! I could've went to check on him before my mother came into town and then-"

"Do you hear yourself? What would you two possible talk about? Huh? The man is married and didn't tell you. He also quit and didn't tell you, so what I want you to tell me is what the hell he has to say to you? I can answer that for you, nothing. He doesn't care about you Katsumi"

"You don't know that"

"Yes I do and I think you know that too. Your scared to admit it and that's ok, but sooner or later your gonna have to accept the reality of your situation"

"Which is?"

"That he only cares about himself"

Katsumi P.O.V

(Flashback)

"You only care about yourself"

What was this? Argument number four of the week and it was only Wednesday. This was a new record.

Shouta and I have been bumping heads for weeks now. This Pro hero training is stressful and all I ask is that he goes easy for the week.

"Whatever Shouta, I'm not in the mood", I grabbed the plates from the dinner table, while he followed close behind, continuing to bicker.

"See, this is what I'm talking about. The exams are close and you could care less"

"I care...just not as much as you do", I shrugged.

"You'll never make it as a hero if-"

"You two, stop it. You guys been like for weeks. What's going on?"