| Chapter One : Little Troy Lyric Harmony Melody and Ace |

The cover on the side was the first cover I had, but my friend made me a cover that suited the story better. :) The cover was made by;

-thirlwalls

(It's once again in third person POV because I'm setting everything up. Next chapter should be Troy's POV)

"Troy! Come here, please." Joce called out softly. Soon there was the thumping of little bare feet across the wooden floor in their house.

"Yes, mommie?" His little six year old voice called out.

"Will you please be careful?" She asked before she quickly caught him before he ran into the lamp. She chuckled and shook her head before she poked his nose and started talking again, "Troy boy, do you want to go to school in the fall or stay home and learn?"

He cocked his head to the side in confusion as he asked her a question, "Mommie, was a shoo?"

Joce laughed and corrected him, "School, dear. It sounds like a k, and there's an l, sweetie. School is where you learn, like kindergarten, only it's...bigger and you learn even more."

"Ooh, to ike my one two free's?" He cried out joyously.

"Yes, only you'll learn to add them more, and subtract."

"Ooh! Can Wyic and Ace come too?" He questioned, smiling widely.

"No, they can't, baby. They're too young still." Joce explained as she wiped his hair out of his eyes and poked his nose again.

"Otay..." He replied, bowing his head and pouting.

"In a few years they will, Troy boy. But don't worry, baby it'll be fun. And you'll get your l's and r's down much better." Joce smiled at Troy and he nodded, officially getting ready for school when it was half a month away. There was just so much to prepare for when you were six years old!

*~♥~*

Two years had passed, Troy was eight, Melody, Lyric, Harmony, and Ace were all six now and going to the same school Troy had attended for two years. Troy was a professional at this school stuff and he made sure his siblings and friends knew it.

"Oh it's okay, Melody," Troy explained in his still childish voice, "I can look it over. I know it's too much to do for your first year."

"Toy, I can do it. Weaf me awone!" Melody stomped as she crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at him. She still was working on her speaking, although she learned at a very early age.

"But-"

"Gootbye."

"I wasn't-"

"BYE!"

Troy stomped away from her. It was lunch time and Melody was trying to solve some of her school work early; her adding and subtracting. He huffed and shook his head as he mumbled, "Girls."

After lunch was over it was recess time, for the whole school. The Coonley School had kindergarten through fourth grade, so obviously it was smaller than most other schools. It was a small younger school anyways; only about 35 kids. Melody, Lyric, and Harmony seemed to stick together the most - just like their parents. Ace tagged along since he never was much for communicating too much...but Troy was working on that.

"I fweggin hate maff!" Mel cried out, almost ripping her wavy brunette hair out of her scalp.

"Now, now, don't puw youe haiw out, Mewwy!" Lyric cried out in panic as she lowered her friend's hands from her head.

Harmony simply sat there, eating veggie straws.

"Ugh!" Melody cried as she closed her notebook and stuffed it back in her backpack. "Can I pwease have one of those staws, Hamony?"