| Prologue : Birth Times... 4 {3rd person pov} |

Cover on side by;

@just-evelyn

I decided to give you guys a treat since yesterday was my birthday. :) Check out the A/N at the end! <3

--

"Yeah, well, I'm not having this baby until I'm in the same room with Mrs. Todd and Mrs. O'Conner. I refuse." Trinity shot out, making the wheelchair screech to a stop. The nurse pursed her lips as she shook her head and tried to argue, but Trinity wouldn't have it.

"I'm not going in a different room by myself, either." Serenity stomped, also halting her wheelchair.

"Neither am I. I can wait. I've waited for lots of things, this can wait too." Joce snapped, crossing her arms after putting her wheelchair brakes on.

The nurses all looked at each other in union as the doctor in the middle clenched his jaw tightly. "Never in my..." he muttered softly.

"I think you'd better listen to the girls..." Alex stated, Bryan, and Derek agreeing in union.

The doctor started up, "But it is impossible - never has it been do..."

He was cut off by the screams of all three women as they clutched their stomachs and put their heads back on the wheelchair. They breathed heavily, but slowing their breathing as they took deep cleansing breaths.

"We went...through...these past nine months...together...Doctor Fields...we...are going...to end...these nine months...together...if it is...the last...thing...I make happen..." Trinity gritted out through pants. "Even... If I have to...have this child...in this hallway...right here."

Derek stuffed his hands in his pockets, taking a step back, moving towards the doctor, as he let out a low whistle. His voice lowered to a whisper the doctor could hear, "I wouldn't tick off my wife, doc. Not with how hormonal she's been during all this...and now she's really preggo, yeah, you don't want a funeral tomorrow, do you?"

The doctor swallowed hard and gripped his clipboard before he screamed out, "OKAY! I NEED DOCTOR WILLIS IN ROOM 204 AND SIX MORE NURSES!"

"AND MAKE IT SNAPPY...!" Trinity screamed as she clutched her stomach again, whimpering slightly; she was too concerned with being in the same room as the two girls who had had so many adventures together with to worry about the pain at the moment.

Derek unclasped the brakes, as did Bryan... And Alex before the nurses rushed the six to room 204; the biggest room in the hospital. The doctor started in a jog as he stayed in front, leading the way. Doctor Willis ran into the fiasco and jogged along with Doctor Fields. They took a left turn and opened the door. Doctor Fields held the door as Doctor Willis got the nurses ready as well as herself.

The nurses along with the three overly-pregnant women and their husbands raced in, stopping in-front of three beds. Two nurses helped get each pregnant women into the bed and took their pants off and changed them into hospital gowns as quickly as four pair of hands could go with each person. The men took their spots beside their wives and took a deep breath, kneeling down and holding their wives' hands before mouthing 'good luck' to each other and putting their full concentration on their wives.

"Can't we get another doctor in here?! What if they all go at once?" Doctor Fields' voice rang out as he walked around the corner, slapping his glove on and checking the monitors as Doctor Willis continued to hook things up. Three nurses got the rest ready as the women screamed and squealed.