No, it's not! ~ NRxReader

You're an Avenger. You always train with your best friend, Wanda, and have a huge crush on Nat. You are pretty good at hand-to-hand combat, with guns and with a bow and arrow, but not as good as Nat and Clint. You've got powers like Wanda's, but prefer not to use them.

------------

You walk around the compound trying to find the kitchen. Once again you got lost in the enormous building after training with your best friend Wanda. You both went to your rooms, but since hers is not very close to yours she can't help you right now....

Damn it, how can I still not figure this goddamn building out?!?! I've been here for months!!!
You sigh as you're starting to give up on finding it on your own. You're about to just turn around and walk to Wanda's room, when you bump into someone.

"Got lost again?" That voice you'd recognise from a mile away, only because it belongs to the one person you haven't really spoken to since meeting them simply because you can't form a normal sentence. "N-Natasha, h-hey... Uhm, y-yeah, I-I-I was looking for the kitchen..."
"Come on, I was on my way there too. We'll walk together."
"O-Okay."

On your way to the kitchen Nat tried to start a conversation with you, but you often didn't answer because you were scared to fuck up in her presence...
"Y/N!!!"
"Wanda, we saw each other earlier. Why do you act like you haven't seen me in days?" You ask laughing.
"It took you a while to get here!" Wanda whines making you laugh even harder.
"She got lost again." Nat says, also laughing.
"Again? Really? Why didn't you just come to my room?"
"I wanted to find it on my own! I can't always come to your room when I'm going somewhere..."
"You can come to mine as well if you want to, it's closer to yours."
Oh, trust me, I know that... Wanda, get out of my head! Wanda quickly averts her eyes laughing while you simply blush...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later Tony calls everyone to the meeting room for a new mission.
"So, we are going to split up in different teams. That way we can cover the most ground at once. We also need a team to go undercover, but we'll decide that later."
Please not with Nat. Please with Wanda or Thor. Just please no Nat... You think as Tony starts to say the teams.
"...... Wanda, Thor and Clint and last team, Nat and Y/N."
Great, I'm gonna screw up... Well, hopefully we don't have to go undercover...

But of course the team decides it's the best to have you and Nat go undercover. You have to act like a couple moving into a neighborhood close to the building the others are going into. I swear, if you had anything to do with it Wanda, I'm gonna kill you!!! Wanda smiles and when you're all walking out of the meeting room she says: "No you're not."
"But did you have anything to do with it?"
"No, this was all Tony..."
"Great... Wanna watch a movie in my room?"
"Sure!"

In your room you both go and sit down on your bed.
"What movie do you want to watch?"
"I don't mind, we could also just talk?" Wanda offers.
"Sure, about what?"
"About how you and Nat are going to have to act like a couple?"
"Fine.... How am I supposed to do that without making it obvious that I like her? How am I supposed to make it look real without it seeming too real to her?"
"Good questions, but why are you so sure you have to hide it?"
"Wanda, she doesn't like me back...."
"How do you know? Did you ask her?"
"I can't even say a simple sentence to her without stuttering, how am I supposed to ask her without making a fool out of myself?"
"We're gonna need to work on that..."
"What part? The stuttering or the making a fool of myself?"
"The stuttering..."
"Great, so we have 3 days to get me to stop stuttering when talking to Nat..."
"Why 3 days?"
"Tony said Nat and I have to leave earlier to avoid suspicion from neighbors, so where you have over a week, I only have 3 days..."