Always have ~ WMxReader

TW: Smut
You've got the same powers as Wanda, but they are less strong. You have a crush on her since meeting her on your first day, which was a few years ago.

---------

You're training really hard, so hard you barely notice someone entering the trainingroom. You keep on hitting the punching bag not hearing the person who just came in clearing their throat. You decide to stop fighting with your hand, but to train your powers as well since those are used the most on missions. Now blasting the punchingbags around you away with your purple powers, you start thinking about someone. You didn't notice how that very someone is now training with you, well until they also start using their powers. You see the red streak so you stop, finally turning around to see Wanda standing there.

"Oh, hey Wanda."
"Hey, how long have you been training?"
"Since 6.30, why? How long have you been here?"
"Well, it's now 9.30 so the team and I started to worry when you hadn't shown up for breakfast yet... And not that long, 5 maybe 10 minutes?"
"I've been training for 3 whole hours?!?! New record!"
"Yeah, are you coming?"
"Yep, see you in a bit. I'm going to shower and change first."
"Okay."
I wouldn't mind you joining me... You think, while walking behind Wanda hoping she didn't hear that.

You walk into your room, grab some clothes and walk to your bathroom. You undress while the water is heating up and get in.
After a few minutes someone wraps their arms around you, startling you as you didn't hear anyone come in.
"I heard you." Wanda whispers from behind you.
"Did you now?"
"Yes, I did. You could've asked me, you know."
You turn around, with Wanda's arms still around your waist.
"And how would you have imagined that?"
"I don't know..."
Your heart starts racing as Wanda is very clearly checking you out.
"Like what you see?" You manage to ask.
"Very."
"Hmm." You hum before making a bold move, one you had only thought and dreamed of making. You lean in and kiss Wanda. At first she doesn't react but after a short moment she kisses you back. You pull her closer to you, not wanting to ever let her go.

You break away when you both need air.
"That was...."
"Yeah..." You say out of breath.
"We should do that more often."
"Do you really mean that? I mean what about........"
"Yes I do. We broke up, he realised I didn't feel for him what he feels for me but that I do for someone else."
You take a careful step back before asking. "Who?"
"You."
"Really?"
"Yes, why? I-Is that a-"
"Wanda, I really like you. I always have."
"You do?"
"Yes, ever since I first saw you."
"That was years ago."
You don't answer, you just kiss her. 

Smut
You push Wanda against the shower wall, causing her to gasp at the cold tiles against her skin. You take this to slip your tongue into her mouth, exploring every bit of it. One of Wanda's hand finds its way into your hair, the other is on your upperback.
You move her hair to one side and start kissing her neck in the other. You hear a small sigh as you find her soft spot, causing you to suck and nibble on it. Wanda's sighs turn into soft moans, to which your body responds immediately.
You move down her body, kissing it everywhere, stopping at her boobs. You look at Wanda silently asking for permission to touch them, she just nods. You take one boob into your mouth, sucking on it, while massaging her other boob and nipple. You feel Wanda pushing her core against your body, so you let go of her boobs.
You kiss your way down her stomach. Instead of going where you know she wants you to go, you kiss her tighs.
"Please." Wanda whispers.
"What do you want me to do darling?"
"Please, stop teasing."
"You want me to do this?" You lick her slit and use your tongue to play with her bud.
"Please don't stop...."
"Hmm, you like this?" You say, your lips still close to her core.
"Yes....." She breaths.
"Hmm..." You hum before licking her slit again.
"Please, I need you."
"Like this?" You slide two fingers into her, causing her to moan.
"Yes!"
You slowly pick up your pace, still playing with her bud.
"Y/N!!! Yes!!!" 
You slide a third finger into her, not slowing down. Her legs start to shake and her walls start to tighten around your fingers.
"I'm close! Y/N, don't stop!"
"Cum for me, darling." You say, starting to get close yourself as well from Wanda's moans.
Wanda cums all over your fingers and you let her ride out her high before slowly pulling out. You get up from the ground and take your fingers to your mouth.
"Hmm, baby. You taste so good..." You tell her.
End of smut

You're lying on your bed, Wanda in your arms with her head on your chest. Both of you keep replaying the earlier events in your head, not wanting to leave the other anytime soon.

"Can I ask you something, Wanda?"
"Hmm?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes! I'd love to!"