Car trouble ~ WM

"Damn it!" You hear a woman say next to you at the gas station.
"You okay? Need any help?"
"What? Oh yeah, it's fine... I just think that even with gas in my tank, my car won't get me very far..." She tells you with a sigh.
"I can have a look for you if you want? When I was younger I liked to help my dad in the garage." You offer to the pretty redhead next to you.
"I wouldn't want to bother you... I can just call a mechanic, it's no problem... Just have to call my boss and tell him I'm running late..."
"Hey, no. There's no need for a mechanic. I'll do it, no big deal. No costs and if the car won't work before you really have to go I'll drop you off, I have no rush."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah! Come on, let me have a look."

*Time skip since I have no knowledge about cars at all*
"So... I don't think this can be fixed right now... I really need more tools to fix it that I din't have with me at the moment, but if you want I can call a friend of mine to tow it to mine and I'll fix it there?"
"Really? I mean, if you are busy I wouldn't want to keep you occupied..."
"All good, my job doesn't really ask much of me at the moment so I have loads of time. Might even finish before the weekend."
"That be really great, thank you.....?"
"Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N."
"Thank you, Y/N. I'm Wanda by the way, Wanda Maximoff."
"Nice to meet you. So, do you need a ride? I can easily drop you off at your work and drive back to work on fixing your car."
"You know what? I'd really appreciate that." Together you walk over to your car after she locks hers and get in.
"So where to?"
"Stark Tower please." You look over to her before driving off, slightly smiling now being sure who she is.

"Thanks for the ride and my car. How can I repay you?"
"No need to repay me, call me when you are finished? I'll pick you up again if you want?"
"Sure, but I don't have your number."
"Here." You quickly write it down and hand it to her.
"Bye Y/N." Wanda waves and walks off.
"Bye Witchy." You mumble before driving home.

"Hey dude, listen, there is this car I need to fix but it's currently at the gas station. Any chance you can tow it over? It won't start so I can't drive it."
"Sure, when do you need it?"
"Asap? Cute chick, nice car, big trouble and I'm bored."
"You had me at cute chick, see you in 10."
"Thanks man, same station as I always go."
"I gotcha." He hangs up and you put away your phone as you drive onto your driveway.

*Time lap*
"Hey Y/N, it's Wanda. Could you pick me up? I understand if you're busy bu-."
"I'm in my way."
"Thank you so much."
"No problem, I'll be there in a bit." You get into the car and drive over to Stark Tower where Wanda is already standing outside, talking to this other redhead.
"Seems like your ride is here, I'll see you tomorrow. Be safe!" The other redhead walks off, leaving Wanda behind. You open the passenger door and wait for her to get in.

"Again thanks, Y/N. You don't know how much this means to me. Please let me repay you."
"There is really no need to, Wanda. I like it, reminds me of simpler times." You say, trying not to think of everything in your life right now as you know her powers.
"At least let me buy you dinner, it's the least I can do."
"You're not letting it go are you?"
"Nope."
"Okay, let me change quickly and we can go." Wanda smiles proudly as she got what she wanted.

*After dinner*
"Do you want to get in?" You offer politely.
"Sure."
The two of you sit down on your small couch, both having a glass of wine in your hands. You admire her for a moment, her beautiful green eyes, her red locks that fall down perfectly and her lips, god those lips... You can't help but think about feeling those lips on yours... As you're staring at her lips, you don't notice how Wanda is staring at yours nor do you realize she could hear you thinking.
Both of you slowly lean in, barely noticing the others movements until your faces are only millimeters separated from each other. You look up into her eyes before your flicker back to her lips and you close the small gap.
Wanda kisses you back and soon enough the kiss turns into a heated make out session with your tongues battling for dominance. As both of you run out of air, you slowly pull away. Before you can even catch your breath Wanda straddles your lap and kisses you again.
"Are you sure you want this?" You whisper.
"Yes." With that one simple word, you pick her up and carry her to your room.

A/N: sorry guys, not writing smut today. This is all you get for now...
*Next morning*
You slowly wake up with a weight on your chest. You open your eyes and see Wanda laying on top of you, a smile creeps onto your face remembering last night.
"You know staring is creepy, right?"
"I'm not staring."
"No, you were just watching me sleep. As if that sounds any less creepy."
"I was admiring your beauty."
"While I was asleep?"
"Well, it's not every morning I wake up with a gorgeous woman in my arms." She blushes at your compliment.
"What time is it?" She asks, changing the subject.
"Only 7.00."
"Can you drop me off again?"
"Of course I can. Want to get breakfast first?"
"Yeah..."

Ever since that day you have driven Wanda to work, even after the whole 'I'm actually an Avenger with magic' talk. Every time you think back to that conversation you start to laugh, remembering the look on her face when you told her you knew all along but didn't care because you liked her anyway and her powers or job didn't bother you as long as she would be careful on missions.