Secret Love Song (Pt. II) ~ WMxReader

You're Tony's daughter and have been secretly dating Wanda since the Battle in Sokovia. You both know Tony wouldn't approve of the relationship since he doesn't trust her. You live with the Avengers in the Avengers Tower.

The entire team is in the living room, watching the news when they hear music coming from down the hall. Sam turns down the sound of the TV so they can listen better to the music. "FRIDAY, where is this music coming from?" Your dad asks. "The music appears to come from Y/N's room, sir." "Play the music in the living room, please" Natasha tells the AI. "Yes, Miss Romanoff." They hear you play the piano and start to sing.
We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you, I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough
As you drive me to my house
I can't stop these silent tears from rolling down
You and I both have to hide
On the outside where I can't be yours and you
Can't be mine

But I know this

We got a love that is hopeless

Why can't I hold you in the street?Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that?
'Cause I'm yours
Why can't I say that I'm in love?
I wanna shout it from the rooftops
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that?

'Cause I'm yours

It's obvious you're meant for me
Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep

But I'll never show it on my face

But we know this, we got a love that is hopeless

Why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours
Why can't I say that I'm in love?
I wanna shout it from the rooftops
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?

'Cause I'm yours

I don't wanna live love this way
I don't wanna hide us away
I wonder if it ever will change
I'm living for that day

Someday

When you hold me in the street
And you kiss me on the dance floor
I wish that we could be like that
Why can't we be like that
'Cause I'm yours, I'm yours
Oh, why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that?
'Cause I'm yours
Why can't I say that I'm in love?
I wanna shout it from the rooftops
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?

'Cause I'm yours

Why can't we be like that
Wish we could be like that

They all listen to you in awe until you stop playing. Wanda has tears running down her cheeks, knowing this song is about her and about your relationship. No one seems to notice her tears, at least, no one says anything about it. "FRIDAY, tell Y/N to come to the living room, please." Your dad requests of the AI. "Yes, mister Stark." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You wanted to see me, Dad?" You ask as you walk into the living room, your eyes immediately seeing Wanda's tears stained face and you have to hold back from rushing to her side. "Yes, Y/N, we heard the song you were playing just now." You freeze up as your heart stops. "You what?" "That song you were playing on your piano, we listened to it." You feel a bit of rage go through you. "Dad! That's private! How could you! If I wanted you to hear it I would've played it front of everyone!" He sighs as a few of the others start to back away, knowing you got a temper. Only Natasha, Wanda and your dad stay in their places, Natasha's eyes moving between you and Wanda. "Tony, she's right. We shouldn't have listened in." She tells him and he walks away in frustration. 

When everyone is out of hearing distance she speaks to you and Wanda. "How long?" Is all she asks. "How long what?" You ask, feigning innocence. "How long have the two of you been dating?" She repeats. "Since the Battle of Sokovia..." Wanda says, speaking up for the first time. "You two have been dating for a year and didn't think to tell anyone?" You can see a hint of disappointment in Natasha's eyes. "Nat, we didn't know how to tell everyone and you know as well as we do that my dad would never approve of it. We wanted to tell you, we really did." You try to explain, and of course that's the point where Steve walks in. "Wanted to tell her what?" Behind him follows the entire team, minus your dad. You look at Wanda who nods and stands up, walking over to you. "Wanda and I are dating. We have been together for a year now." Everyone congradulates you both and ask how you got together and how you managed to keep it a secret, everyone but Clint, who just smirks. "I knew it." "You did?" Wanda asks. "Yeah, I thought it was weird the two of you would always sneak off to each other's rooms or sneak away together, but this makes a lot of sense."

After discussing everything with the team, you and Wanda decide to tell your dad after a lot of convincing of the team. You walk to the garage hand-in-hand and find your dad working hard on something. "Dad, can we talk to you for a sec?" He places the tool he was holding on a bench and walk over to you. "Sure, what's up? Does it have to do with the song?" You both nod. "Dad, before I tell you who and what I wrote it about I want to tell you that no matter what you think of it, I won't end it." He nods. "Dad, Wanda and I are dating and we are very happy together. I wrote the song about her and us and how we felt like we had to hide our love because of what the world, but mostly you, would think of it." "Okay." Is his only reply. "Okay? Wait, you're actually okay with it?" You look at him surprised. "Well, no but you already said you weren't going to end it and that you are happy with her and I know you got your stubbornness from both your mom and me... Wanda, don't hurt my kid or I will make sure you'll regret it."