Ex-HYDRA ~ NR

"You ready, Eagle?" You hear Rumlow ask you over coms.
"All ready." You answer.
"Finish the mission." You take out the com and throw it on the roof beneath your feet before stomping on it so it breaks.
"Oh I will, just not yours." You mumble. You see the Avengers arrive on the location and smirk.
You see Iron Man drop Hawkeye on the roof not far away from you, you use your powers to have them not be able to see you. You don't turn invisible but your powers make that everyone can see you as long as you allow them to.
You change out of your suit and into the normal clothes you secretly packed.
From one of the secret pockets in your suit you take a knife and cut open your left leg to take Hydra's tracker out.
"Sorry boss, I'm done." You mutter before dropping the tracker, before putting the suit in your bag and teleporting to the ground.

Once there you let Iron Man and Hawkeye see you again.
"Guys, injured civilian near the south of the building." You hear Hawkeye tell the other Avengers over their comms from the roof he's still on.
"I'll go." You barely make out what a woman replied, but smile when you realize what she'd said.
You see a redheaded woman run your way. Black Widow, why did it have to be you...
"You alright, ma'am?"
"My leg... I don't know what happened.." You lie.
"Mind if I have a look?" She asks.
"No, go ahead." She looks at the wound for a while, carefully examining it.
"You should go to the hospital. I need to put something over it too, do you have anything by any chance? We only have in the jet."
"Maybe there's something useful in my bag?" You point at the bag with your suit in it, knowing they would take you with them and put you in a holding cell. Anything better than going back there... They have nothing on me now.
Black Widow opens your bag and takes out your suit. "I have to rip off a sleeve, okay?" She says, showing no response to the Hydra logo at all.
"Sure. Also, you might want to get your friends out there. They won't find anything there."  You tell her.

*At the Avengers Tower*
"Why did you tell me there was nothing there?"
"Because there wasn't, it was a trap."
"What was their plan?"
"Can't tell ya, sorry Natalia." You tell her, purposely using her real name.
"That's not my name."
"Yes it is and you know it. Natalia Alianovna Romanova, also known as Natasha Romanoff or the Black Widow. I did my homework on you."
"All of us?" She asks. You don't reply, just look her in the eye.

"She knows more." You hear Natasha tell someone.
"I know Nat, but we don't know anything about her. We can't do anything for now."
"She knew my full name, Clint."
"What? How?"
"Rumlow copied all your SHIELD files." You yell at them.
"How did she hear that?" Clint asks surprised.
"Advanced hearing!" They both walk into the room with your cell.
"What else can you do?" You use the trick you use earlier on Clint again.
"Where did she go?"
"She didn't go anywhere, she's right there."
"No she isn't."
"There's no use going against him, I'm invisible to him." You tell Nat inside her head. You let Clint see you again.

Months go by and you slowly start earning the Avengers trust, helping them take down Hydra. Only Natasha is sceptical of you.
"What's your play?"
"I wanted out, they gave me a mission but I followed my own."
"Why weren't you mindcontrolled?"
"Didn't work on me. Did on my buddy B before he left."
"Who?"
"I don't know his full name, just that the first letter is a B... We weren't allowed to have any friends, but we had each other. You might know him though, Winter Soldier?"
"Bucky?"
"Who?"
"Bucky Barnes, the Winter Soldier?"
"Alias is correct, name I don't know. Got a picture? I'd recognize him out of a million."
"No. What was the reason you worked for them of you weren't mind controlled?"
"They had my sister. Her name was Hope. They told me they wouldn't harm her if I complied."
"Why leave now?"
"She's dead, they killed her."
"How do you know?"
"They kept showing me the same video of her when I asked for proof." You tell her with your head down.

That night you got your own room, next to Nat's. Around 2 am you hear noises coming from her room and decide to check on her.
"Natasha?" You ask after knocking. After a while you knock again but still don't get a reply, so you walk into her room. You see she's asleep, seemingly having a nightmare. You walk over to her and carefully wake her up, only to be greeted with a knife against your neck.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
"I heard you whimpering so came to check up on you."
"Why?"
"I thought that's what friends do?"
"We're not friends."
"I know, but maybe one day we will and I don't want you to sleep bad..."

That night you stay with her, falling asleep next to her on her bed.
Ever since that night you sleep together and after a few months you got together as a couple.
Yesterday was your 3 month anniversary and you're now about a year away from Hydra.