Chapter 3

It has been a few weeks that gulf has started working as a guide, initially it was really weird for him but mild helped him a lot. They literally went shopping around all those things that gulf could need to transform him into a pretty girl.

Mild has been really enjoying seeing his best friend going through the whole process. But at the end it was worth all the hassle. gulf was looking more beautiful than they have expected with long black hairs, dress that exposed his long legs and a little makeup to enhance his facial features.

 Ms. Jennie was an acquaintance of mild who was a stylist and gulf learnt a few tips on makeup and how to carry himself from her. Well mild looked much more invested in this whole makeover look than gulf. it was uncomfortable for gulf to walk and behave like a girl with all that wig and makeup but slowly he got the hang of it and no one can doubt that.

He has already guided some people showing them different tourist attractions and telling some fun facts about them along the way. His very first client was an old couple from states who happened to spend their anniversary here and then he tour guided a group of college students from Philippines in which some guys tried to flirt with him which really annoyed him like what the heck he is a guy but obviously they didn't know. Anyways he was doing well and pay was good so he went with it.

'' Kana your next client will be here next week so you can take this weekend off '' said james. 

Yes kana is gulf's name when he works as a girl, its convenient and comfortable not being addressed as gulf when he is not himself. 

'' okay then, i'll meet you next week then, kamsahamnida!'' with that gulf left for his apartment.

Weekend passed by quickly, gulf was getting ready for the day when his phone rang.

''Hello gulf, i have to go somewhere so i won't be able to brief you today. i'm sending you client's details and itinerary, so go through it. I've already sent rio to fetch him from the airport and you can directly meet him at the hotel.'' said james. 

''Okay james, no problem i'll take care of everything'' replied gulf and cut the call. After getting ready he went through all the details and was now heading to the hotel.

Gulf was waiting for his client in the lobby area along with rio when a tall handsome man made his way towards them. He came forward introducing himself, ''Hello my name is Mew Suppasit, so shall we start discussing the itinerary.''