Chapter 7

Mew's Pov

'why did i say that..oh mew you are loosing your control..are you that desperate or what'... now we are heading to Bukchon Hanok Village. 

''This is preserved area of several ancient neighborhoods gives you a feel for what it was like to live in Korea 600 years ago.'' kana started explaining. 

This neighborhood have traditional korean houses and is really giving a feeling of being in ancient Korea due to the historic architecture and narrow streets.We were having our dinner when she spoke

''P'mew how did you like Seoul so far?'' 

 '' Its a beautiful place and rich with traditions and culture and i am really liking the vibe here and food is amazing as well'' i answered her back.

 '' Yaaa that it is but i do miss thailand sometimes and especially Pad Krapow Moo Saap'' she told me while her eyes sparkled at the name of the dish.

''You know what you should visit thailand and i'll be your tour guide there whatsay'' i asked her and she smiled at that.

''Sure Mr. Suppasit i would love that... i'll surely contact you if i ever plan to go there'' her smile is just gorgeous.

I came back to my room and went to bed after a quick shower when my phone ringed.

Tong : ''hey bro! how are you... i see you really are having fun that you did'nt even called me to check on the work.''

Mew : ''i am fine... well since you said you'll handle everything i'm trusting you on that and yes i am having more fun than i expected.''

Tong : ''umm what kind of fun are we talking about here mew''

Mew : ''oh just stop using your dirty mind tong''

Tong : ''hahaha okay okay so how were the arrangements, there was'nt any problem right?''

Mew : ''no everything is great....well..umm tong i'm confused about something..~''

Tong : ''why? what happened?''

Mew : ''oh its nothing serious.. umm.. the thing is that i think i'm attracted to someone..~''

Tong : ''oh my god mew that's great... finally, so whats the problem is he korean and you are not able to communicate with him? or does he have a boyfriend or a girlfriend already..~''

Mew : ''will you stop cutting me and let me finish... and first of all its a she, here name is kana and she is my guide here in seoul... also she is thai and very beautiful''

Tong : .....

Mew : ''now will you say something?''

Tong : "are you pranking me or what..the last time i remember you were never interested in women, you even tried to date a few but then you realised that you are gay so..."

Mew : ''i know thats why i'm confused... i even flirted with her a little''

Tong : '' umm ok so lets try to find out that if you are affected by other women also now or may be she is an exception so try to do that or may be just go with the flow whats the big deal if its a he or she, just go with your heart. okay now don't think too mch about it and go to sleep. good night.''

Mew : ''yaa okay bye and take care.''

Gulf's Pov

''Mild i think getting dressed as girl is taking toll on me or sth'' i whined infront of him.

 ''What the hell are you even saying and don't drink too much, you have work tomorrow'' he said. After dropping p'mew at his hotel i went to mild. He is the only one i can talk to about anything.

'' I am saying that i've started to feel like a girl''

'' What?... are you liking wearing dresses more now'' he asked in a mocking tone.

 ''No! not like that... umm.. you know when i had a crush on this girl in my high school...''

'' yes puifai right.. you once told me about her so what about her'' he asked.

'' No its not about her... the thing i am trying to say is that ...that i am feeling the same when i am with p'mew'' i finished and looked at mild waiting for his response.

'' Wait a minute so you are saying that you like him?'' amazement evident in his voice.

''No i don't like him.. i mean like that.. i don't know ...its just that i find him very handsome and my heart beats fast sometimes when we are together you know and he even winked at me ''i don't even know what i am saying right now. Mild is just looking at me with his shocked expression.

'' Really... i never thought that you would say something like that... so p'mew haaan...now i really want to meet him.'' and i glared at him a little for teasing me.

'' Ok jokes apart may be you are feeling too comfortable with him that's why you are thinking like that so just give yourself a little time and don't stress yourself''

I don't think that's the case but may be he is right may be i am looking too much into it. After that i went back home and dozed off the moment i hit bed.