Chapter 10

Mew's Pov

We came to a bar named the Socio Hub. It looks really fancy and has a great ambiance.

''Come p'mew this way'' kana went to the extreme right corner of the bar and i followed her.

''P'mew this is mild'' she introduced me to him.

''Hello Mr. Suppasit nice to finally meet you, I've heard a lot about you'' he greeted me.

''Hello mild...well same here she always mentions your name in her conversations and you don't need to be formal just call me mew.'' and he nodded.

We are having a great time talking. Mild is fun to interact with and has a good sense of humor.

''Mew is that you?'' someone tapped my shoulder from side and i turned to see the owner of the voice. 

''oh p'yaya how come you are here'' i asked her surprised. 

''Well i have the same question how come Mr. Suppabusy is chilling out here in Seoul, never thought i would meet you here'' she hugged me and i hugged her back. 

Its been a long time last i met her... well she was one of my senior in high school. We were really close to each other before her family migrated out.

'' I am on a vacation here and this is kana my tour guide and her friend mild and she is my senior from high school'' i introduced them to which they greeted each other.

''Only a senior mew?'' she questioned while smirking and i chuckled at her statement remembering the old times. Well she used to have crush on me but as i confessed that i was gay she accepted it and we became good friends.

''Mew come with me i have a lot to talk with you and want you to meet some of my friends'', she dragged me out of there and took me to the area across and introduced with her friends.

She told me about her life in Australia and that she is on her bachelor's trip as she is going to marry next month and i congratulated her. I looked towards the table where i was sat before to see kana as i didn't even excused myself properly before coming here but she seems to be busy talking to mild so its alright i guess. 

Suddenly a hand came on my thighs, its yaya's friend. She has been flirting with me from past few minutes and i'm trying to ignore her as i don't want to come out rudely. I am not really feeling anything except being annoyed. 'if only it was kana'...ugh mew why are thinking like that again and then i remembered what tong had said me, 'hmm may be i can try to see if i get affected by any of them or is it only kana?' and with that thought when another friend asked me if i could dance with her, i agreed. I know how stupid it is but may be i can try to be sure. 

She was dancing very close to me but naaa did'nt feel a thing. Her hands are moving around my back but there is no feeling while only looking at kana makes me giddy inside. I went back to p'yaya to say my good bye as i want to go back to kana and mild. While i was heading back to the table i could'nt see her, 'she was just here drinking when i last saw her' i thought.

''Mew can i ask you a favor?'' mild came from behind me who is carrying kana who seems drunk right now. I helped him with dragging her back to the table.

''What happened how come she is this drunk?'' i asked. 

''Well she does that sometimes... anyway my shift will get over in next 20-30 minutes, can you take care of her till then? i'll drop her afterwards to her home.'' he pleaded and i agreed to it.

I'm sitting beside her and trying to make her drink some water.

''Kana drink some water you'll feel better'' but she is just pushing it away.

 ''p'mewwwwwwww i don't want water i want to drink moreeeee'' she whined. 

How can she behave this cute when drunk. I pushed some hair back behind her ears when she suddenly faced me. She is looking at me intensely. I could feel her hands moving towards my face. Her fingers traced on my jaw and here comes that feeling, i can feel butterflies in my stomach. She was looking at me and touching me as if i am a beautiful piece of art.

''p'mewwwwwwwww you said you'll stay with me, why did you leave me '' she said and passed out.

I am sitting here blank with what just happened, only feeling my racing heart and at that moment i didn't need a confirmation or surety anymore. I haven't felt this strongly towards someone and only one thing came in my mind ' i like her and i'm gonna make her mine' i don't care anymore, i'll just go with my heart.