Chapter 4

A/N : Their mind conversations would be in the slant text in single inverted commas.

Mew's PoV

I've finally boarded the plane and am going through all the arrangements tong has done for me. I think he contacted a travel agency to plan this trip because i have a detailed itinerary including hotel bookings in different locations, pick up and drop details and there will also be a tour guides who will accompany me. I was really impressed since its the first time he had done something like this and it seems perfect.

I reached my hotel room early morning so i decided to take a nap before getting ready for the day as i still have time before i meet the guide and discuss everything. Now that i am here i am going to make most out of this trip and why not, i don't know when i'll get another chance. i took a shower and messaged tong that i reached safely before going to sleep.

I woke up around 9 am and got ready. I'm on my way to lobby after having my breakfast to meet the guide. When i reached the area i saw the driver sitting beside a beautiful lady..'Is she going to tour me, well she is pretty and those lips..those lips also look pretty'.. wait.. what are you thinking mew, from when did you started swinging that way. Yes i am gay, i don't really find women attractive'. Anyway i came forward and introduced myself to them.

'' Hello my name is Mew Suppasit, so shall we start discussing the itinerary''

Gulf's Pov

''Hello Mr. Suppasit, Welcome to south Korea. My name is kana and i will be guiding you through your stay here in seoul and this is rio your driver for the time being.'' I replied to the man in front of me in Thai.

Well he looks good and from what i read in the profile he is from Thailand too so i am feeling kinda excited because this is my first guest from my hometown and it would be fun to interact with him and show him places.

''Please just call me mew and are you thai as well, you were very fluent with your words?'' he questioned, a little surprised.

'' Yes i am thai as well and has been working here in korea for quite a while now so i'll just call you p'mew then.'' i answered and he smiled at that and i smiled back. 

After that we started discussing about all the places that we would be visiting. i'll be his guide for this city where he is gonna stay for 3-4 days then he will go to Sokcho and then Jeju where he'll be led by other guides respectively.

After the discussion we headed to our first destination that is national museum of korea. I always bring my tourists here first because it showcases the incredible history and artwork of Korea and the Korean people. I looked towards p'mew and he's already ready with his camera to explore this place. 

'' This museum is one of the largest in Asia and focuses on archaeology, history, and art and includes a vast collection of works and objects going back more than a million years

'' This museum is one of the largest in Asia and focuses on archaeology, history, and art and includes a vast collection of works and objects going back more than a million years. There are ancient and prehistoric artifacts, sculpture, paintings, and other artwork along with a large collection of objects and antiques.'' I started to explain about the museum, while he is snapping pictures.

 I keep on explaining him about the artworks and their origin. I offered him to click a picture of his in front of Gyeongcheonsa Pagoda and he gladly accepted it. 

'Well he do look very handsome and charming, there would be alot of women going crazy over him.... i wonder if he has a girlfriend'... a voice brought me out of my thoughts.

''Kana are you done with the pictures?''

'' aah yes p'mew, its done'' i answered him while cursing myself in my head..' just what was i thinking, stop thinking unnecessary things gulf'

' just what was i thinking, stop thinking unnecessary things gulf'

I hope you are liking the story. 

Please vote and comment.

 Thank You.