Chapter 9

Author's Pov

''P'mew would you like to ride that'' kana asked. 

They were standing in front of the drunken basket, its a ride in which they have to sit in a basket shaped seat and then it will be rotated around

They were standing in front of the drunken basket, its a ride in which they have to sit in a basket shaped seat and then it will be rotated around. Right now they were at lotte world adventure which is a kind of indoor amusement park with a lot of rides, performances and areas for shopping and dining.

 ''Oh c'mon phi its not even that scary as the gyro swing'' kana said again after seeing hesitation in the older's eyes.

 ''well i can try this i guess'' mew agreed still a little unsure. 

Mew really didn't like rides as he can't handle them but as kana was excited to ride them he agreed to the ride which looked less scary of them all so far. they both sat in the their seats and secured their belts.

''You can hold my hand if you want'' kana offered him to which mew accepted instantly. 

The ride started and both were screaming, gulf with excitement while mew with fear.

''Wasn't it fun'' kana exclaimed.

 ''Yaa sure it was'' mew replied her but his words weren't matching with his facial expressions.

Kana was texting mild about evening's plan while waiting for mew who went to washroom.

''Hello Ms.kana what a pleasant surprise'' kana looked up from her phone to find Mr. San. 

Mr. San is the managing head of the agency where kana works right now , who recently transfer here from states. He makes weekly visits to all the branches for inspection and to see final reports. Kana has met him a few times and it was not so pleasant. He is known for his flirty nature and that's one of the reason why the agency prefers female guides.\

''Hello Mr.San '' kana replied shortly.

Gulf's Pov

What the hell.. what is he even doing here. He really gets on my nerve with that pervy looks he gives me. 

''You are looking pretty as always'' Mr.San said trying to touch my cheeks which i avoided by stepping a little back. 

So the thing is he can be really touchy, the last time he did that i almost punched him but james held me back from doing that as he is the boss and it would not be good for both me and james as well. So i just control myself and try to avoid him to not cause any problems further.

''oh c'mon you don't need to act like that its not like i'm gonna hurt you or sth'' he came forward. 

ughh.. where is p'mew if he comes now i can avoid this situation as he would not interfere while i am guiding a tourist.

'' Sir its nothing like that and i am~'' he cut me off and held my arm. 

'' aww don't call me sir and you seem to be alone here...well i can accompany you'' i tried to pull my arm back when suddenly a hand came and pushed san's hand away from mine.

'' well there is no need for that as i'm there with her'' mew said while holding me from my waist. 'oh thank god he came.'

'' And who the hell are you?'' san asked while gritting his teeth. 

Before mew could answer i started,'' he is the tourist i'm guiding right now, Mr.San''

''oh i see, okay then carry on with your work'' Mr.San left with a frown after saying that and i sighed in relief.

'' Who the hell was he and why was he holding you like that?'' mew questioned to me and i explained him about Mr.San. 

''Thank you phi, you came just in time.. i would have punched him if he was not the head''

'' aah its okay i sensed you were uncomfortable so i came in between. don't worry i'll stay with you so that no pervert man would hit on you'' he said.

'' p'mew its no big deal i can handle it so~'' he cut me off.

''No kana i said what i said, i won't leave you like this again okay now lets go, its almost time to meet your friend'' he said. Well its not like i can't take care of myself but still when he said those words i felt warm inside.