Chapter 6

Author's Pov

Next morning both mew and gulf got ready for today's destination which was Gyeongbokgung Palace. Well mew had read about this place so he knows a little about it's history and was really excited about visiting it. 

So when they reached that area kana asked him,'' Phi would you like to feel like a king of this palace?'' 

Mew looked at him a little bemused,'' What do you mean by that nong''

 '' hahaa actually you can dress up in traditional costumes here if you want, there are rental shops specially for this and it would be a good experience for you.'' 

After kana clarified what she meant mew nodded his head in agreement. 

'' But i want you to dress up as well it will be more fun that way..what-say?'' 

Kana hesitated at that question and replied,'' umm phi its not my first time so i'm fine you can go ahead and....'' he was cut of by mew

''Its okay if you don't want to, i really thought we were more like friends now and could enjoy together, maybe i was wrong you only see me as a tourist'' he said acting all sad and pouty. 

Kana panicked a little and agreed to his request,'' No phi i did'nt meant it like that.. u know what lets go and get dressed up and we'll click a lot of pictures.'' and with that they entered a hanbok rental shop.

Mew's Pov

We entered the shop and there were a lot of traditional clothes with different colors and patterns. The costumes were set in line for us to select. I selected blue colored hanbok and showed it to kana.

'' I'll go with this one, what about you?'' i questioned her which she replied with '' i think i'll go with this one'', she showed me a white color hanbok. 

'' Do you also want to dress like a king or what'' i snorted why is she pointing towards men's costume. She looked shocked a little with what i said and then laughed it off awkwardly by saying,'' ha ha ha.. i did'nt paid attention, phi you go and change now, i'll meet you at the entrance.'' and then left for changing.

I was waiting for her at the entrance of the palace and clicking some pictures when i felt a pat on my shoulder

I was waiting for her at the entrance of the palace and clicking some pictures when i felt a pat on my shoulder. I turned around to see kana dressed in pink and white hanbok she was looking beautiful. i was just standing there just looking at her for i don't know how long until she waived her hand infront of me.

'' Phi what happened, lets go now'' she walked past me and i followed her.

 'mew get hold of yourself ' i scolded myself while following her.

Gulf's Pov

UGHHHH.... i totaly forgot that i'm supposed to select the dress from women's side since i am kana right now. I would have gone with it if p'mew didn't pointed it out, i'm glad i was fast enough to reason and how am i supposed to wear this there are so many layers... i wish mild was here to help me. 

After getting dressed i went to p'mew so that we can enter together. There was guard changing ceremony going on by the time we entered and i started explaining about the palace. I was surprised to know that p'mew knew a lot about its history, he may have read about it on net. I showed him all the places where a lot of historical k dramas have been shoot and he also guessed few of them.

I helped him in clicking a lot of pictures as well. When we were going to exit he asked me

'' nong lets take a picture together'' and i agreed, i mean why not.

 We clicked few pictures together and they really came out well. 

'' kana you are really beautiful, your boyfriend must be having hard time keeping all your admirers away'' he said... wait what?

''I don't have a boyfriend'' i mean how can i although i don't even really have a girlfriend for that matter.

'' you are kidding right how can you be not taken yet...well if that's the case i might have a chance with you'' he winked at me and proceeded towards the exit. 'is he flirting with me or what and why am i blushing ?..noooooooo'