Chapter 11

Gulf's Pov

''ughh my head hurts'' i woke up with the sound of my alarm. My head is hurting and throat feels dry. I went towards kitchen to get some water. While drinking water all the memories of yesterday flashed in my mind.

<Flashback>

We were having good time talking along with mild. He has always been more of a social person than me. Everything was going fine until mew's senior interrupted us. Well i won't lie she is gorgeous but the way she was talking to him and hugging him i kinda didn't like it and then she dragged him along with her.

''Hey why are you making that kind of face?'' mild asked me.

''What kind of face?'' i questioned back.

''I don't know but you were giving some cold looks to that senior.'' 

''No its nothing like that, just give me a drink, i am feeling thirsty''.

I was looking towards mew's direction they are talking to each other and laughing around. 

''Mild why is p'mew taking this long, i brought him here to meet you not some senior of his'', I blurted... i don't know what i'm feeling ...angry? sad? or...

''Don't tell me you are getting jealous or what'' mild said with amusement. 

P'mew went to dance floor with some girl which i suppose is a friend of that senior.

''What are you saying its nothing like that'' i told mild while gulping down my third drink.

''Gulf i think you have feelings for mew...the last time we talked i thought may be its not something serious, but meeting him today, how you talk about him and behave in front of him and now getting jealous i think you may be like him more than a friend '' 

''I don't really know mild, i never felt something like this for a guy but i do keep thinking about him'' and he does and says things which make my heart beat faster.

 ''Okay we'll talk about it later you need to stop drinking now'' he told me trying to take my glass away.

 ''No mild i want moreeeeeeee'' i stood up and went towards the bar station and he followed behind me. I don't know why i was having a sudden need to keep drinking was it because mew's attention was on those girls right now and like mild said i was jealous or the fact that tomorrow would be the last day of mew in here and gonna really miss him. I was walking when my legs gave up and i tripped.

< Flashback ends>

I don't really remember what happened after that, more like in bits and pieces. I called mild and he answered.

Mild : oh so finally you are awake..

Gulf : yaaa and i am having a major headache just how much i drank?

Mild : you drank a lot and passed out after that then p'mew helped me to take you home.

Gulf : what? what happened when i passed out? He didn't noticed anything right?

Mild : you were passed out and i asked mew to take care of you till my shift is over. when i was finished he called rio who dropped us at your home. that's it. i don't think he noticed anything.

Gulf - okay thank you mild

Mild - no worries... you need to thank mew as well and by the way he said you can meet him post lunch for today's schedule since you were really drunk.. awww he is so considerate towards his kana.

And with that i hung up on him before he tease me any further. I looked towards the time and started to get ready for today and that's when i realized '' Today is his last day in Seoul'' and that realization made his heart sank.

A/N 

This story reached 500+ views, Thank you for spending your precious time reading it

I hope you are liking it.

Please do vote and comment and let me know your thoughts.