Chapter 20

Author's Pov

Jeju island is where all the adventures are at. There are stunning beaches and several hiking trails, thus the island is turning into the adventure capital of South Korea and it seemed to be the place where the new couple would also start with their love adventure. It has been a very good morning for both mew and gulf as all the misunderstandings has been cleared. Mew got ready and dressed up early as he was very eager to meet gulf. He went to his room and was about to knock when the door opened by itself.

Gulf opened the door and was surprised by the sudden presence of mew but smiled nevertheless and greeted him.

'' Good morning p'mew''

'' Good morning nong '' he replied back with a big smile but then his face suddenly changed into a frown.

'' umm nong why are you dressed like that''

'' Phi, I'm always dressed like this only, what's wrong?'' 

'' Exactly my point you've always dressed like kana but since i know the truth you should be more like yourself with me, isn't it?''

Mew's Pov

Like seriously he doesn't have to put up with that show around me now that we have talked about it..... Its not like i mind but i want him to be more free and comfortable around me and express himself as he truly wants.

'' Yaa right.. but its fine i'm still your guide and also i don't have any clothes except for girl's clothing for obvious reasons'' he said while giggling a little.

'' About the clothes, its not a big deal we can buy them and for now you can share mine's and about the guide thing i don't think its necessary anymore, its not like there is anyone to check on you here'' and with that i held his hand and went to my room to let him borrow my clothes.

'' Here take this, you can go and change i'll be waiting for you outside'' and with that he went to change.

Gulf's Pov

I changed into the clothes that p'mew gave me, its a little bigger but comfortable and i sighed in relief. I came out of the room and spotted mew. The way he is looking at me is making me shy... well ya its his first time seeing me without wig.I called him so that he can quit staring at me as i can now feel myself blushing under his stare, i went to him and tapped his shoulder and that was when he came back from his daze.

'' ahem oh nong umm so where are we going today?'' he asked.

'' We'll be going to mountain Hallasan, it is known to be the highest mountain in south korea, you will surely love the view'' i smiled at him.

 I'm really excited, when i think about today's trip it feels more like a date... well an unofficial date.He smiled at me as well and then held my hand,

'' I've wanted to do this for so long....lets go'' he said while looking at our interlocked hands. This is the best feeling in the world when the person you like, likes you back as well.

                                                                                      *****

We are now heading on to the mountain trail and everything is going great except my feet. ' oh god why did i wear those stupid heels last night' i guess they've bruised my feet somehow and on top of that i've to trek for hours. Also i don't want to spoil phi's fun.

'' nong, what happened why are you pouting? Is everything fine?''he asked me.

'' yaa phi, its nothing everything is coo..... oh fuck'' My sentence got cut with a swear as i stumbled on of the stair. Thank god mew was holding my hand or i would have fallen face front.

'' Gulf! wait let me help you...here have some water'' he put his other hand on my shoulder and took me aside and made me sit down.

'' Are you alright, you didn't hurt yourself ryt?'' he was looking concerned...'and really cute'

'' yes phi i'm fine, lets continue'' i spoke and tried to get up but its really painful and i winced a little.

'' nong sit back...we can rest for a while, there is no need to rush''

'' no I'm fine and if we spend time here resting, you will miss the evening view which is really breathtaking'' i tried to bargain.

'' c'mon nong... your face tells me you are in pain so you should rest first..we'll cover up later''

'' no phi... let's go, i can manage'' i told him and went a step forward.

But before i could say or do anything he held my waist and one hand under my knees and picked me up.'' aaaah phiiii'' i am looking at him with questioning eyes.

'' phi put me down... what are you doing?''

'' you know gulf, you can be really stubborn and if you really wanna continue then its gonna be like this.'' he said giving me 'i'm serious look'.

'' ok ok you win.. we will rest here for sometime..now put me down'' i tried to get down but he held me more tightly and sat down while i'm almost sitting on his lap. ' this is getting more embarrassing people are watching'

'' Well you can rest like this only, its more comfortable like this'' he giggled a little.

'' Phi people are watching''

'' So what..let them watch'' he said with a shrug.

 All i can do was hiding my face in his chest. I won't lie, i'm enjoying it...he is warm and i can't help but think how wold it feel to be like this with him everyday...all i want is time to stop right at this moment. I never thought i would feel like this for a guy or may be its only mew who can make me feel like this.