Chapter 18

Author's Pov

It was a wonderful morning with a cool breezy weather. They finally landed at Jeju airport before heading towards their stay. The flight has been a little hide n seek game for both mew and gulf as they didn't really talked much but kept on stealing glances at each other.

'' Phi today you can rest for now and i'll tell you all the places we'll be exploring later during dinner.'' kana was about to leave when mew held his wrist.

'' Wait nong.... can we talk?'' mew asked.

Gulf knew what it was gonna be about. He was still scared a little about the consequences but he has to tell the truth so he nodded.

'' You know i really like you right? I really do.'' mew sounded as gentle as he can and gulf could see the sincerity in his eyes.

'' And i'm sure you also feel something for me, then why are you drawing a line between us''

'' Its not like that, i..i ..i um'' gulf didn't knew from where to start telling everything.

'' C'mon nong you can tell me what's bothering you''

'' i don't know if you'll understand... i am not what you thin~..''a continuous series of knocks interrupted their conversation. 

Gulf went to open the door which revealed the manager of the resort.

'' Hello mam, I'm the manager of this resort, actually we are having a party tonight to celebrate the 10 years anniversary of this resort and its a special request from the owner that all the guests who are staying to attend it.'' he finished.

Kana looked at mew a little and then back at manager, '' umm okay we'll think about it.''

'' yes mam you can surely think about it but i would like to insist, its gonna be an amazing experience and there would be a lot of activities and fireworks as well. It would be really great if you can attend''

'' okay sure'' kana replied with the smile as he saw how the manager was trying to convince them.

'' Thank you mam, can you come with me to fill in some details for it for security purposes''and with that kana went with him giving one last glance at mew. Gulf knew they had to complete their conversation but he decided to spend some more time with mew as kana as he wasn't sure about what will be the result of their talk.

                                                                                   *****

Gulf's Pov

I heard a knock on my door and i went to towards it after giving final touches to my look. After the manager left i messaged mew about the party and time so after resting for a while we started getting ready for it. I opened the door and saw the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life. 'oh god..the things this man makes me feel'

'' You are drooling yai nong'' he said and i immediately brought my hand to wipe it only to find nothing...' what the hell'

'' Phi mewww'' i whined all flustered... but i like this side of him, his playfulness, his little teasing and his charming smile. I never knew someone could make me feel these emotions like he does.

'' So shall we go '' he asked while forwarding his arm for me and i gladly accepted it. I am very glad that he didn't bring up that topic again.

It was a great set up, the whole setting was at beach side with beautiful lighting and decorations. Some people were eating and some were dancing. there was a play area for kids to keep them busy and some games were going on as well to keep the guests engaged and entertained.

'' Nong do you want something to drink?'' mew asked.

'' umm sure'' i replied

'' come, lets go to that counter'' and i went along with him.

We were sipping on our drinks and having small light conversations. There were several party games going as well with couples.It seemed fun, the first couple in the spotlight was that of best friends and almost got all answers correct. and next couple was the most hilarious one, the guy forgot their wedding date and the couple started bickering forgetting the rest of the game.

'' hahaha look at the announcer's face, he is confused if he should continue or leave the couple by themselves'' P'mew said.

'' I know right, that guy is still not able to get the date right...'' i replied back.

We were having a good time with the great ambiance when suddenly lights got dim and atmosphere changed a little with sweet romantic melody playing and couples moving to the dancing area. Its good to see people in love, ' if only my situation wasn't this complicated' i thought and sipped onto my wine.

'' Hello gorgeous, I've been noticing you for a while now and it would be a great pleasure if i can have a dance with you'' a guy came to me and asked me for a dance. 

Well i was really surprised for a second with a sudden request, but before i could answer him, mew beat it to me.

'' I am sorry dude but she's going to dance with me, so you can find someone else.'' he said.

'' And who are you to answer me for her?'' the guy asked back.

Mew looked at me for a while, i can see  desperation in his eyes but before i could interpret anymore, he broke the contact.'' Its none of your business'' he replied back and pulled my hand along with him on our way to dance area.

I was standing awkwardly beside him, not knowing what to do as i suck at dancing.'' Just relax your body and lean onto me'' mew said while directing my hands towards his shoulder and resting his hands on my waist. i looked up towards him.

'' I'm very bad at this, i hope i'm not embarrassing you'' i told him.

'' First, no one is even looking at us so relax and second just follow me and you'll be alright'' he smiled at me. His smile always make me calm and warm inside.

We were swaying our bodies to the tune when i said,'' You didn't had to be rude with that guy, i wasn't even going to accept his request.''

'' But you didn't reject him right away so i thought you might have been considering'' he replied.

'' no i was just a little surprised with such a request'' I kept my head on his shoulder.

'' nong, what am i to you'' he asked after sometime. I sighed, I am tired of pretending and i guess this is time.

'' What if i say i am not the person you think i am? would you still like me if i were a guy? would you still feel same for me?'' Finally i asked him.

'' I've fallen hard for you and it doesn't matter to me if you are a guy or a girl or an alien'' he said and faced me, he looked deep into my eyes and continued '' i love you gulf for the person you are.'' and with that he leaned in to kiss me.

A/N : Sorry for the late update. These past few days has been super busy and stressful, but now i've got a little free time so i'll try to update more frequently. 

Thank you for reading and supporting this story.