Chapter 23

Mew's Pov

We were having a good time watching the movie when the actors started making out in the movie. I was trying to avoid it but how can i not think about kissing gulf when he is literally sitting so close to me. I couldn't control anymore and started kissing him and he is moaning, when we broke our kiss, he suddenly started crying.

'' hey...gulfie, what happened'' i asked him but he didn't reply. shit did I do something, did i forced myself on him..but he was responding me back as well... i am rubbing his back and trying to make him stop crying..

'' I am sorry baby... please don't cry... i won't do anything'' i tried to apologies when he faced me back.

'' why are you saying sorry?''

'' umm i thought i did something wrong... what happened why are you crying''

'' mew... you really love me right?'' he asked me, i held his face and said

'' of coarse baby i love you so much... why are you even asking that''

'' Its just..I want to spend more time with you, but..''

'' But what baby..we are spending time together, aren't we?'' I said and he just hugged me back. after few minutes he spoke again,

'' But we won't be spending time together when you will leave day after tomorrow''

Okay, now i get it why he is feeling like that, he is sad that I'll leave and go back home. oh my sweet kana.... i just hugged him back and lifted him up with me. i went towards my bed and laid him down on the mattress along with me. he looked at me as if asking why we are on bed. i turned and grabed the box from my bedside drawer and faced him.

'' You know i was thinking of doing it in a special way...but i guess you need it now and any moment that includes you is special anyway'' i smiled and gave him the box. He opened it and looked at me with surprise.

''Mew this is..~''

'' yes gulfie, i bought this for us.. i know my trip is coming to an end and i can't delay it because i need to take care of my company as well, but i promise you to love you forever and i would like to spend rest of my life with you'' i took out the ring and put it in his finger. he is crying again and i hugged him.

'' Mew i love you... its my first time feeling so strongly for someone and i want it to remain like that''

We are both embracing each other and i don't know when i fell asleep.

                                                                                        *****

I got up early only to realize something heavy on my chest. i opened my eyes and oh boy..this is heaven, my angel is sleeping so beautifully. i caressed his cheeks and traced my thumb on his lips. i could not control myself and kissed him.

'' phiiiiii'' gulf woke up and moved back. his ears have turned red and he is blushing.

'' w what..what are y you doing..phi''

'' oh I was just giving you a good morning kiss''

He is shy, he was about to get up but i pulled him back

'' lets stay like this for some more time....today is my last day here, lets make most out of it'' i said and his hold on me tightened

'' Gulf would you like to come Thailand.. i mean if you want that..or else i can travel here every weekend.. i am okay with long distance if you want it..hmm?''

'' i don't know... i mean don't want to do long distance and i haven't really thought about leaving from here yet'' he sounded sad.

'' its okay baby..take your time... i am always here for you''

Gulf's Pov

We got up at noon and had our brunch. today is his last day of the trip and i don't know when we'll meet after this. ' I have to do something special for phi...its always him making efforts' with that thought in my mind, I started making some calls. For now i am taking him to Yeomiji Botanical Garden so that i can buy more time and its a beautiful place to start our day with.

'' Phi, this garden have multiple galleries showcasing different types of plants. From cacti and tropical fruits to water lilies and flowers, Yeomiji has about 2,000 species of rare plants and 1,700 species of flowers and trees. The garden covers a total space of 1,100 sq m and is considered to be one of the most beautiful and well-maintained indoor gardens in Asia.'' i explained him.

'' Nong come here...its a good spot, let me take some pictures'' he held me and placed me infront of a frame and started clicking pictures.

'' Phi you also come na, let me click your pictures as well''

'' Wait let me click plenty of yours so that i have enough till next time we meet'' he said.That really melted my heart...' how can i be this lucky to have him... he is such a cutie' but then i heard mew calling me.

'' Hey, gulf...'' he waived his hand infront of my face. I just took his hand and continued explaining further.

After clicking a lot of pictures we headed to our next destination which is Jeju teddy bear museum, its one of the very few museums in the world that allows people to buy items on display. Displaying some of the most unique teddy bears in the world, the museum also lets people buy the toys on display and make them a part of their personal collection.

While mew was clicking pictures, i secretly bought a couple rabbit soft toys, ' This will always remind him of me when he'll go back, i hope he likes this'.

We went back to the hotel and i asked him to get freshen up while i call for dinner. Oh god I'm so nervous. i've set up a candle light dinner in my room's balcony with flowers and wine, watching all those romantic movies are paying off. i hope he likes it. i also go and wash up before calling him.

'' Phi i've ordered dinner in my room so just come here only'' I called him and he responded with an okay.