Chapter 14

Author's Pov

It's a bright sunny morning, both mew and kana were having their breakfast together.

''So what all places we'll be visiting here?'' mew asked kana.

''We'll start with Mount seorak and will then go to jungang market, that's for today and tomorrow we'll be visiting yeongeumjeong sunrise pavillion,sokcho meuseum and folk village and sokcho beach.''

''Wow, i can't wait to start our day, its gonna be so much fun'' mew cheered and kana smiled looking at him so excited.

When they reached the entrance of mount seorak, they had to stand in the queue for their turn as they were going up to the peak using cable car. Kana was giving insights about the place while standing in front of mew in the line as they were waiting for their turn. 

After a while, mew came closer to her back and whispered,'' how long its gonna take for our turn to come?''

kana's body shivered as she felt mew's hot breath on her neck. 

'' it..its a..umm.. we are almost there phi.'' she managed to reply stuttering.

 '' okay!'' mew replied back with same proximity. 

He was having fun seeing kana reacting like that, it made him think that she is also interested in him or attracted to him.

The ride up took 5 minutes and once they stepped out of the cable car, they were instantly greeted by a significantly cooler weather and beautiful scenery. From there they needed to hike up for around 20 minutes to reach the actual peak. 

''We are right now on the ulsanbawi rock, it is one of the most well-known rock in Seoraksan and from up there you can see all over the national park and even the city of Sokcho itself.'' kana stated.

''woah..The view is impressive and totally worth the hike.'' mew said while taking pictures.

They trekked through waterfall trail up to observatory deck. by the time they were coming down, mew was getting tired from all the walking.

''Come on p'mew its not even that tiring'' she commented as she looked mew panting slightly. 

'' here drink some water'' kana offered a bottle of water to him and mew gladly accepted it. 

He raised the bottle to his mouth and started drinking exposing his neck. Kana watched him gulping down water, the way his face was shining from a little sweat, the way each gulp was sliding down his throat. She could feel her cheeks heated and her imagination was running wild.

'' Like what you see'' mew said, only then kana came back from her dreamland and saw mew smirking. 

'' Come on lets go now'' she didn't answer his ques and walked down briskly.

Gulf's Pov

What the hell was i thinking up there.... from when did your thoughts became this wild. control kana he is your client and he's a man who likes girls and that's the reason he is even flirting with you and scrap all of that since when i've been started being interested in a guy. ughhhhh my mind will explode from too much thinking.

Right now we are at the sokcho's famous fish market. There is variety of sea food here and we are having dakgangjeong, it is a Korean deep fried chicken coated with sweet and spicy sauce. One can find it as street food in Seoul as well but the here in Sokcho tastes way better! I also ordered dragon breath candy and hotteok for mew to have a taste and he is really enjoying the food.

We were walking feeling the gentle breeze on our skin as we decided to walk to our hotel since it wasn't that far from the market. We were having small talks in between about how i like mountains more while he prefers beaches. At one point he reached out for my hand and i looked at him but he was just looking straight with a warm smile on his face. I don't know why but i didn't really made any effort to unwrap our hands. I was feeling warm and giddy inside, no one has ever held me like this after my gramdma when i was younger. 

We soon reached in front of my room. I turned to him to say good night but before i could say anything, he came forward and pecked my cheeks.

'' Good night kana, sweet dreams'' he said and went toward his room.

I touched my cheek where he planted his kiss, my heart is beating so fast and all i could think was how soft his lips felt against my skin. I don't think i'm confused with my feelings anymore.Its more like i knew about them but wasn't ready to admit because its all new to me.

*****

Next day i woke up early, or its more like i didn't really get any sleep because mew was all over my mind. I got ready and went to mew so that we can have our breakfast together before leaving for sunrise pavillion.

''This is yeongeumjeong sunrise pavillion has one of the spectacular view and got its name because the sound of the waves in it, sound like the stringing of an instrument from South Korea: The Geomungo.'' I explained him about this place. 

This place is like a breath of fresh air, its been so long i came out of seoul for a vacation or something, i'm glad i came here with p'mew. These are gonna be the best memories of my life.