Chapter 12

Author's Pov

''P'mew umm about last night i wanted to thank you for dropping me'' kana said. 

Right now they were at Starfield library. When they met in the afternoon they greeted each other briefly before reaching the library. The drive was silent as kana didn't wanted to talk about yesterday's event in front of rio.

 The drive was silent as kana didn't wanted to talk about yesterday's event in front of rio

''It's fine kana, you don't have to be that modest.'' mew answered smilingly. 

''Do you normally drink that much or yesterday was something special?'' he asked. 

''No its not like that i don't know how come i drank that much'' she replied scratching her not so itchy head.

They roam around the library and then sat for some coffee in a cafe. 

''So where are we heading next?'' mew questioned.

''We'll be going to Seoul tower and the view from there is great phi'' she answered after sipping her cappuccino which left a little foam on her upper lips. 

Mew didn't even think before bringing his hand in front of her face wiping the foam from her lips with his thumb. The moment mew's thumb touched her lips she froze. She can feel heat crawling from her neck to her cheeks and ears.

''You had foam on your lips'' mew said.

'' uhh mm t-thank y-you phi'' kana replied stuttering which mew found cute and as mew has realized his feelings for her he's not gonna miss any chance to court her.

Mew could'no stop himself from staring at her esp her lips which were looking so inviting right now.

''P'mew ?'' kana waived her hand in front of him.

''yes what happened?'' 

''Nothing you've been spacing out for a while now, lets get going now.'' and with that they left for their last sight in seoul.

Namsan seoul tower is one of the iconic symbols of Seoul. Kana gave an overview about this place while they were going up there through bus service. Mew was very excited as he has seen this place in Kdramas a lot and now he was going to see it for real. They reached there and can see the tower and famous love locks next to it.

 They reached there and can see the tower and famous love locks next to it

''Wow this is beautiful'' mew's eyes sparkled at the view. 

''I know right..c'mon phi lets go to the main square, it will give you better view and there are photo areas as well''

Mew took a lot of photos there and then they went to the second zone where they could see the amazing glow of setting sun. 

''There are so many locks here, like they are more than what i expected'' mew said. 

''Of coarse... apart from native people, there are a lot of tourists that come here and lock their locks with their family and loved ones... see phi you can see these messages written in different languages on the locks.'' kana showed him. 

''Phi come with me i'll show you a secret place'' kana said and pulled him along

When gulf realized that today is gonna be their last day together, he felt really sad but then he decided that he'll make most out of the time they have together, so he kept his unresolved and confused feelings aside till then. He brought him to a much quieter place where there were less people but still had a great view.

''The view from here is amazing phi isn't it, and i really like how this city and nature blends together so well.'' kana said while looking in front of him. 

Mew looked in front at the view, it was calming and sun would set any moment now. he looked towards kana and responded '' yes its beautiful and calming as well, i like it here'' especially when you are beside me, he kept that line to himself.

The sun was almost setting when,

'' Phi ''

''Kana'' 

both said at the same time and smiled at that. 

''You can go first'' mew said.

Kana nodded and opened his bag only to take out a paper bag. 

''Phi umm this is for you'' mew looked at the paper bag and then at her questioningly. 

''Well as today's the last day of your's in seoul and i don't know when we'll meet again...so this is a small gift from my side as i had a great time with you.'' Kana said with a smile that didn't really reached his eyes because he was getting sad now as the time was passing by.

Mew was staring deep into her brown orbs, he didn't say anything for few seconds and when kana was about to break their gaze, mew held on to her hands, his thumbs making little circles around her knuckles. 

''Kana I've decided on something'' 

'' decided what?'' 

'' I would like to spend my rest of the trip with you. would you come along with me?''