Chapter 2

(Y/n's mind): What is this? I feel like I am floating.......yet it feels.....nice.

You slowly start to wake up as you open your eyes but you find yourself floating in a cylinder tube that is filled with a liquid that feels very smoothing. You look outside the cylinder to see that it is some kind of lab that looks quite advanced.

(????): Good to see that your awake.

You look down to see a short girl with a very long red spiky hair that is put into a ponytail come walking up to the tube.

(????): Hmmm, it looks like your wounds are fully healed so it is time for you to come out now.

A strange almost transparent rectangle appears in front of her and she presses something on it which makes the liquid inside the tube start to slowly drain away with you dropping to the bottom of the tube gently.

The tube opens up in front of as the girl motions you to come out which of course you do and as you come out you get a better look at the lab which makes your eyes widen.

(Y/n): What is this place?

(????): Oh it's just my lab that is in a subspace that just so happens to be connected to tenchi's house.

(Y/n):........Okay.....it would appear that you are very intelligent. 

(????): Well I am washu, the greatest scientist of all time!

Washu lets out a goofy laugh which makes you chuckle a bit until you continue to look around the lab.

(Washu): Oh just so you know I am making repairs to your armor.

(Y/n): Really?

(Washu): It won't take long since it is really simple armor but for now you should wear normal clothes.

With a snap of her finger, a robotic hand comes down from the ceiling with a pair of clothes in it's hand.

(Washu): These clothes should be a perfect fit for you.

You grab the shirt and look at it confused until you quickly put it on and thankfully it was a perfect fit like washu said.

(Y/n): Pretty comfy....

You take the jeans and put them on and they also fit perfectly as well.

(Washu): What do you think?

(Y/n): This does feel alot better than the armor I have been wearing.

(Washu): That's great! now you should probably go and relax in tenchi's house for a while until I fix your armor.

A door appears out of nowhere not far from washu.

(Y/n): Are you sure? I don't think they even trust me.

(Washu): From what I heard, you did not attack tenchi's father and even helped taking out some goons, so that will most likely be enough for everyone to not be hostile to you.

You stand there in silence for a few seconds until you take a deep breath.

(Y/n): Alright.

You head over to the door and open it and carefully head into it with the door closing behind you and disappearing as washu smiles.

(Washu): I wonder how things will go with someone like him here?

Washu goes back to work as the door below the stairs in tenchi's house opens up and you come out from it.

(Y/n): This place looks comfy.

You look around the big room as you head over to what looks like the way out but while you do this, the girl known as sasami and ryo-ohki is watching you from the entrance to the kitchen.