Chapter 29

Everyone is now back in the house and sitting in the living room as a tense air fills the room.

(Y/n): This does not make any sense, I thought you guys got rid of dr clay.

(Washu): We thought we were rid of him as well but it appears that during the time I was sealed away by kagato, he managed to find the device known as the black crystal and complete while I was still working on.

(Y/n): The black crystal?

(Washu): It is a device I made many years ago as the perfect security system and to test it I programmed it to attack me and see just how good it was..........but before it could be activate I was sealed by kagato and eventually dr clay somehow managed to get his hands on it.

(Y/n): So since the black crystal was not reprogrammed by dr clay in any way.........it still thinks of you as it's target?

(Washu): Originally that was the case but now that dr clay as complete control over it now, he will attack everything in sight.

(Y/n):.........

(Ryoko): So what? If we beat him before, we can do it again.

(Washu): It won't be as easy as last time ryoko, he has strength that equals mine and is limited to only his imagination with the power of the black crystal.

(Y/n): So in other words I won't be much use in this fight.......

(Washu): Hey don't say that, you may still have time for you get strong enough to close the gap and let's not forget that super saiyan power that you may be able to use.

You look at washu with a not very confident look as you look at your left hand.

(Y/n): The only problem is I don't know how to fully use that power......maybe during times of extreme stress or anger but even then I may lose control and attack you all.

(Tenchi): You don't have to worry about that.

(Ryoko): Yeah I mean after all we are stronger than you so-

Before ryoko could even finish, washu hits her right on the top of the head which makes a large lump form.

(Washu): Zip it.

(Ayeka): Ryoko you should learn to keep your mouth shout at times........what shall the rest of us do?

(Washu): We could just do what we usually do but this time we have to keep our guard up in case of a sneak attack for dr clay could attack at any point.

(Y/n): I will help around the house for now but after that I will return to my training.

(Sasami): You can help me hang the clothes outside!

(Y/n): Sure.

(Ayeka): I will lend a hand as well.

(Washu): Ryo-ohki I want you to keep monitoring the area and signal us when you find dr clay.

(Ryo-ohki): Meow!

(Mihoshi): I will stay with ryo-ohki!

(Washu): Fair enough and as ryoko and tenchi you two can just do whatever you want.

(Ryoko): Whatever we want~

(Washu): Not that level of anything.

Ryoko looks annoyed as she just floats up and head to her spot to rest.

(Tenchi): I will just be wondering around so if you need help just shout.

Tenchi heads out as you, ayeka and sasami all head outside as well to hang the clothes up.