Chapter 23

You simply stare at this new ryo-ohki as she happily hugs you.

(Y/n): Can someone tell me why she is in a humanoid form?

(Ayeka): She merged with a organism called mass about a day after you went out and now she is able to turn into that form and can even turn into a more adult looking form.

(Sasami):  But she is still getting used to them and can barley walk in big mode.

(Y/n): I see......I swear things get weirder and weirder each day.

Sasami lets out a little giggle as you managed to get yourself up while ryo-ohki backs away a little bit and looks up at you and holds her arms up to you.

(Y/n): Alright you big baby.

You grab onto ryo-ohki, lift her up and hold her against you with one arm under her.

(Ryo-ohki): Meow!

Ryo-ohki gives you another big hug as her small arms wrap around your neck.

(Sasami): Awwww.

(Y/n): Quiet you.

Ayeka giggles as misaki looks on with a smile.

(Misaki's mind): He really does care for everyone here.......perhaps he really is someone to be trusted.

Ryo-ohki rubs her head against you as you just smile away.

(Y/n): I guess you missed me when I was out.

(Sasami): We all did.

(Y/n): Sorry for making you all worry........oh I better let tenchi know I am awake.

(Ayeka): I believe lord tenchi is up at the shrine with my brother but you must be careful because funaho is most likely there as well.

(Y/n): I did hear about this funaho from washu and if she is anything like misaki here.......I will keep my guard up.

You gently put ryo-ohki down which did make her a little sad until you pat her head.

(Y/n): Sorry ryo-ohki but I have to tell tenchi to stop him from worrying.

(Ryo-ohki): Meow........

(Y/n): When I get back I will play with you.

(Ryo-ohki): Meow!

You gently pet ryo-ohki and then start to head out as you notice misaki speed right past you and hugging ryo-ohki.

(Misaki): You are such a cutie!

(Sasami): Mom!

You let out a light chuckle as ryoko watches you walk past her.

(Ryoko): Watch yourself.

(Y/n): I will try.

You head out of the living room and head towards the front door as you can hear misaki and ryo-ohki along the way until you open the front door and head out.

(Y/n): Right then..........let's hope things won't go as badly as it did with misaki.

You do a little running start until you jump up into the air and fly up to the shrine.

(Y/n's mind):.........Hm?

You fly for just abit until you notice tenchi starting to walk across the bridge to his house.

(Y/n): There he is!

You fly down towards him and sure enough, tenchi notices something flying towards him and the moment he looks up and see you, he quickly starts to smile.