Chapter 28

After helping ryo-ohki getting to walk in her adult body, you quickly went back into doing more training although this time you decided to just punch at the air for now until you went back into the training dome but while you were outside punching and kicking at the air, ryo-ohki was looking at you through one of the sliding doors in curiosity as the small cabbit quickly turns into her child body, looks at her hands and suddenly begins to copy what you are doing by punching forward with her right hand and then followed by her left and sure enough she gets into the same rhythm as you which makes her smile but the moment you jump into the air and start to spin in mid-air for a powerful spin kick, the moment ryo-ohki tries to copy you she jumps up into the air but can't turn her body quickly enough and lands flat onto the ground hard.

(Y/n): Hm?

You turn to see the cabbit flat on the ground holding the back of her head in pain which makes you stop training, run over to her and open one of the slide doors.

(Y/n): You okay? did you slip and fall?

Ryo-ohki simply looks up at you and shakes her head.

(Y/n): Then what were you doing?

Ryo-ohki gets back up onto her feet and once again begins to do what you did.

(Y/n): Oh I see, you were copying me.

Ryo-ohki stops and nods her head.

(Y/n): Hmmmmm.............alright you can practice with me!

(Ryo-ohki): Meow!

The two of you head outside and just stand by the docks.

(Y/n): Alright ryo-ohki I don't know if you will be able to keep up with me so I will slow it down a good bit for you.

(Ryo-ohki): Meow!

You take a stance as ryo-ohki stands just next to you and also takes a stance.

(Y/n): Now I want you to do what I do...........left!

You quickly throw a quick left handed punch as ryo-ohki also does one as well but alot slower.

(Y/n): Good now for a right!

You quickly thrust your right arm forward and sure enough, ryo-ohki copies you once again.

(Y/n): Well done now I am going to keep this up so try and stay in sync with me.

(Ryo-ohki): Meow!

You take a stance with ryo-ohki doing the same and in a flash you thrust your right arm forward as ryo-ohki also does the same but slower and it does not take ryo-ohki long until she matches your pace which makes you smile.

(Y/n's mind): She is a quick learner.

The two of you continue to do this for a good 5 to 10 minutes until you simply stop yourself.

(Y/n): That should do for now, you did really well ryo-ohki.

(Ryo-ohki): Meow meow!

(Y/n): I know, how about I ask sasami to make you a little treat for doing so well?

Ryo-ohki's eyes sparkle with glee as she hops up and down while running around you which gets a good laugh out of you.

(Y/n): Hahahaha! Calm down now before you explode.

Ryo-ohki stops in front of you and holds up her hands to you.

(Y/n): Alright you big baby, shall we go for a little walk first?

You gently pick up ryo-ohki and place her on your right shoulder.

(Ryo-ohki): Meow meow!

(Y/n): Alright let's go!