Chapter 12

As y/n and the others suffer the wonderful pleasure that is looking after a baby, our perception shifts to the pod of the bounty hunter that you scared off as it speeds through space.

(Bounty Hunter): Dammit.....my hand hurts like hell......I hope that those idiots on freiza's ship have picked up my signal or I could be going through space for who knows how long.......it could get the point were I just rip this damn thing off....

The bounty hunter's pod files through space for what feels like a long time until he notices a spaceship coming into view and luckily it is none other than freiza's weird round ship.

(Bounty Hunter): Yes! I thought I was going to be here forever!

The bounty hunter starts to manually control his pod and files over to frieza's ship as the top of the ship opens up.

(Bounty Hunter): Let's hope freiza is in a good mood.

He gently guides his pod into the ship as the top entrance of it starts to slowly close. The pod hovers down into a large room with good group of aliens in it and some of them are very similar to you.

(Purple alien): Hey, he is not in his ship.

(Male Saiyan): Something must of happened then.

The pod is close to ground as four little legs come out from the bottom and touch the floor, the pod opens up as the bounty hunter uses his one working hand to grab the side of the pod and pulls himself out.

(Bounty Hunter): About time.

The people in the room quickly notice that the bounty hunter's hand is crushed.

(Purple Alien): What happened to your ship and your hand?

(Bounty Hunter): My arm was crushed by y/n while my ship was destroyed by another person.

The aliens in the room look at him in shock.

(Female Saiyan): Y/n? There should be no way that weakling did that to you.

(Bounty Hunter): Well I hate to break it to you but it was y/n.

(Male Saiyan): I still find that hard to believe.

(Bounty Hunter): Believe whatever the hell you like, I know what I seen.

The bounty hunter notices that a certain alien is not in the room.

(Bounty Hunter): Where is lord freiza?

(Large buff man with orange hair): He is talking with b/n about what to do with y/n.

Just as the buff man finishes, the door to the large opens as everyone turns to see a small alien in a floating chair and a saiyan of an somewhat buff build with short spiky hair and a narrow eyed look on his face.

(Bounty Hunter): Ah there you are.

The saiyan known as b/n looks at the bounty hunter's pod and then looks back at him.

(B/n): Where is my brother?

(Bounty Hunter): He is back on earth-

Just before he finishes b/n dashes forward, rams into the bounty hunter with his right forearm and pushes him back until he slams the bounty hunter against the wall of the room.

(Bounty Hunter): AGH!

(B/n): I gave you a simple job did I not? You better have a good excuse for why my brother is not here!

Your brother pushes the bounty hunter a little more into the wall of the room as the bounty hunter uses his one remaining hand to bring out a blade of his palm and places it right against b/n's neck.