Chapter 32

The clones goes in for a right handed punch which you managed to stop by grabbing it before it connects with your face.

(Y/n's mind): He is much stronger than before!

(Clone): RAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

The clone opens his deformed mouth and begins to charge a mouth ki blast.

(Y/n): No you don't!

You quickly use your other fist to punch up his chin which not only damages the clone's mouth even more but also stops his attack.

(Y/n): Sorry about this........

You quickly deliver a kick right to his stomach which not only knocks him back but due to you still holding onto his right fist, his already damaged right hand rips right off as you are taken back by how fragile the clone's body is starting to become.

(Y/n): Dammit........

You stand there just looking at the clone wondering how you could end this but suddenly you notice the clone's chest start to glow red as red lighting starts to spark out from it.

(Y/n): What in the.......

(Washu): He looks like he is about to let out alot of energy!

The clone looks at washu and tenchi and suddenly fires off a massive beam right at them.

(Y/n): No!

Tenchi puts his right hand out and stops the blast dead in it's track.

(Tenchi): Sorry but this has to be done!

Tenchi pulls his left fist back and with one strong swing forward, the shockwave of the blast cuts right through the clone's blast and connects with the clone's torso which badly damages it and shows off a strange metal object.

(Washu): That must be the core! 

(Y/n): I got it!

You speed forward while put your hand in a sort of spear formation and charge it up.

(Clone): AAAHHHHHHH!!!!

The clone tries one last quick beam from his hand which only just barley hits your side as you managed to dodge it.

(Y/n): Tch.

You finally get close enough and go in to spear right through the clone's core and punch straight through him.

(Clone): AGH!

The clone's eyes widen as he looks down at what you have done, while you on the other hand give a more upsetting look at the clone.

The clone weakly smiles as he drops to his knees. 

(Clone): Thank.........you....

The clone suddenly begins to drop to one side as you stop him mid-fall and gently place him down.

(Y/n):...........

(Tenchi): Clay is going too far........

(Washu): His hatred for me is only driving him to do other insane things........I don't want to know what comes next.

(Y/n):...........He could of had a life........but clay just used him like a toy and throw him aside when he was no use for him anymore.....

You clench your fists for a moment as small amounts of ki ooze out from you but you managed to calm yourself down and stand up while looking down at the clone's body. 

(Tenchi): You going to bury him?

You slowly shake your head as you slowly aim your left hand at the clone's corpse.

(Y/n): I can't have clay make another one........I have to destroy every single trace of him so that the only way clay can make another clone again is if he come after me.

You charge up a decently sized ki ball in your hand and slowly place it on top of the clone's body which slowly begins to vaporize him.

(Y/n):.........I wish there was another way........

Tenchi, washu and mihoshi all watch as the body of the clone is completely gone with the only thing left behind is a small burnt area.

(Washu):........

Washu was about to walk up and comfort you but she is suddenly stopped as you speak.

(Y/n): I........I want to be alone for a while........I shouldn't be too long.

You quickly fly off into the night.

(Tenchi): Washu.........is there anything we can do to stop clay?

(Washu): I might be able to think of a way if I do some more digging in my lab but it might take a while and clay might not give us that chance.

(Tenchi): I will try and stay up as much as I can until you get the information you need.

(Washu): Don't over do it tenchi, if you are too tired to fight while the others are still recovering it could be bad.

(Tenchi): What about y/n?

(Washu): He needs time to train and get strong enough to go against but if he can manage to get this "super saiyan" power, he may stand a much better chance.

(Mihoshi): I hope he is ok......

(Washu):.......Me too.... but for now let's just give him some space while we head back inside.

(Tenchi): Alright.

(Mihoshi): Ok....

The three of them all walk back into tenchi's house as you mean while have been fly for quite some time until you come to a complete and land on a nice open field on the mountains.

(Y/n):........(sigh).......

You slowly head over to a small tree and just sit down against it as the wind gently brushes against you.

(Y/n):.........I don't know if you had a soul but.........I hope you find peace in the after life and maybe someday you will return to the world of the living as a whole new person with a life ahead of you.

You look up at the stars and reach out to them with your right hand.

(Y/n): I will make sure that clay suffers for what he has done.

You clench your right hand.

(Y/n): I will obtain the power of super saiyan once again and use it to crush clay..........well I will try anyway.

Your right hand simply fall onto the grass around you as you let out another big sigh all the while your body and mind begins to relax.

(Y/n): I may need to change up my fighting style as well..........maybe have washu make some weapons for me? maybe a sword?..........nah that may be a bit much........but it would be cool though.

You think there continuing to think about what kind of weapon washu could make for you, all the while a little drone is quietly hovering nearby in another tree and looking at you as we go close to the drone and see it's view from a screen and washu looking right at it with a smile.

(Washu): He has the mind of a child.......but for all you have done for us, I will think of something fitting of your abilities.  

(A/n): Done and done, really sorry I took so long with this one I was quite busy and focused on other things. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as I will as usual head over to my other books and work on them. Have a good day or night everyone!