Chapter 8

You head over to the controls of washu's training dome and notice the gravity levels are 0 and just next to it was two arrows with one pointing up and the other pointing down.

(Y/n's mind): Hmmm from I can tell this planet's gravity is much lighter than that of planet vegeta's so it should be okay to really increase the gravity in here.

You start pressing the up arrow a few times which increases the gravity level up to 5 and soon enough you start to feel the gravity get heavier and heavier but it does not faze you at all.

(Y/n): No I don't remember planet vegeta's gravity being this light......maybe a bit more.

You once again press the up arrow abit more than last time which increased the gravity up to 20 to which you instantly noticed the difference as you suddenly almost drop to the ground until you barley managed to stop yourself.

(Y/n):...T-There we go.....that's more like it....

You struggle to stand up right as you let out a little more of your ki to help yourself up.

(Y/n):....O-Okay.....this could be a problem........but I should try to at least run around.....

You begin to lift your right leg and start to walk forward although given how high the gravity was, it made things a little hard as each step you took used quite abit of your energy.

(Y/n): D....Dammit!......

You walk around the dome in a circle and as you get back to the controls you start pressing the down arrow a little to decrease the gravity to about 11 which made things alot easier for you to stand.

(Y/n): That is so much better....(phew)

You sit on the ground for a good bit until you finally catch your breath and stand back up again.

(Y/n): From what I can tell, this feels a little like planet vegeta's gravity although it is a bit higher.......I should work my way up instead because that could do a number on me if I try that again.

You look at the buttons again and notice one that is red which makes you curious so you touch it and not even a second later the control panel sinks into the ground and the dome goes red.

(Y/n): What the hell did I just do?

(Robotic Voice ): Survival mode engaged!

Just as the robotic voice finishes, the balls around the dome start turning to face you and what looks like a barrel is sticking out of each of them.

(Y/n): Oh no........

(Robotic Voice): Combat mode.....Engaged!

(Y/n): Ah shit-

Before you could finish, the turrets around the dome start firing very fast beams at you which very quickly start hitting you over and over again.

(Y/n): AAAHHHH!

You use your ki to speed yourself up and dart over to one end of the dome but you realize that the turrets have followed you.

(Y/n): Dammit!

They begin to firing at you again with this time you either deflect the beams away or dodge them but that ends fast as there are too many to avoid. 

(Y/n): I hope this does not last long!

You power through the pain and look up at one of the turrets.

(Y/n): RAHH!

You fire a ki ball right at the turret which connects and explodes but while you are still trying to move away from the attacks from the other turrets, you notice that the turret you hit is unharmed.

(Y/n's mind): What is that thing made out of!?

The torment of getting hit by many beams kept going and going for almost 5 minutes until....

(Robotic Voice): Level 1 complete! 

The turrets stops firing and spin around again as you are left standing with smoke coming off of your body, burn marks and small bits of blood running down your body.

(Y/n): (deep breaths) That......hurt......

As you continue to take in deep breaths, you notice the ground opening up again and see the control panel come up from the ground.

(Y/n): I....better get back to washu.....so I can get put into the healing pod.....

You head over to the control panel and start turning down the gravity to 0 which makes it very easy to now move.

(Y/n): Okay.....

You turn around and head over to the door which thankfully opens on it's own as you head out of the dome and slowly but surely walk through washu's lab.

(Y/n):....(deep breaths)....Come on.......just a little further....

Your vision starts to become fuzzy and your legs start to get weaker and weaker until you simply drop to the ground hard.

(Y/n): A....gh.......

You lay on the ground unable to stand back up as your strength has almost fully left you and you start to fear the worst until you hear voices and footsteps.

(Washu): Come on you two!

Before you completely black you see washu, tenchi and ryoko running around the corner and seeing you on the ground.

(Washu): No!

Washu, tenchi and ryoko run over to you and start picking you up.

(Tenchi): What happened to him!?

(Ryoko): He looks pretty messed up....

(Washu): No time for questions! let's get him into the healing pod!

Ryoko and tenchi quickly run over, pick you up gently and start bringing you over to the healing pod that washu opens up.

(Washu): Just place him in here.

Ryoko and tenchi bring you into the pod and gently put you down as washu places a breathing apparatus around your mouth.

(Washu): Just hang on a little longer y/n....

The three of them run out of the pod and close it as washu turns it on and a second later the pod gets fulled up with the green liquid.

(Tenchi): He looks to have been covered in burn marks, what could of done that?

(Washu): He must of turned on survival mode which causes the turrets to come online.

(Ryoko): How long is this "survival mode".

(Washu): Level 1 is 5 minutes.

(Tenchi): 5 minutes! 

(Ryoko): That does not sound too bad.

(Washu): Those turrets are strong enough to take someone like you out ryoko and judging by his wounds he must of being over whelmed by them.

(Ryoko): I am surprised he was able to walked as far as he did.

(Washu): I should of keep an eye on him......

(Tenchi): Will he be okay?

(Washu): His life signs are feint but as long as he stays in there for a while he should be okay in the end.......(sigh) you two should head out for now, I will keep an eye on y/n until he wakes up.

(Ryoko): Good (grabs tenchi) come along now tenchi!

(Tenchi): H-Hey!

Ryoko drags  tenchi out of washu's lab as washu lets out a sigh and starts sitting down on a strange floating pillow.

(Washu): What a day.......

(A/n): Done and done, You know originally I was going to do a little time skip to the point that the bounty hunter would arrive but luckily I went against it to show just how serious his training can be. I will say for now I will take a break and then come back to this book for another chapter or possibly 2 chapters but I will see how I feel but anyway I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and see ya all later!