Chapter 33

It has been a little over a day and so far there has been no sign of clay from what you can tell anyway and since then you have been somewhat doing small amounts of training to keep your strength increasing but as you are sitting in the living room, washu approaches you with a big smirk on her face which concerns you.

(Y/n): What's with the smirk?

(Washu): I have a little surprise for you.

(Y/n): Oh?

Washu opens up a little portal, reaches in with her right hand and pulls out a small ring.

(Washu): Put this on.

(Y/n): Um.......ok......

You take the ring and slowly put it on and the moment you do, it starts to glow which start to put you on edge.

(Y/n): Washu what is it doing?

(Washu): Give it a moment.

Within a second a strange glow comes out from the ring and begins to cover up your entire body besides your head and suddenly you are clothed a strange looking suit that is similar to the one ryoko has with the only notable difference being that it has some armor around your arms, legs and torso.

(Y/n): Whoa.........

(Washu): It is only a prototype for now but as you can see it is a suit based on ryoko's combat suit but until I get a proper feel of your capabilities it is just for one thing and one thing only and that to allow you to fly around in space without the worry of losing air.

(Y/n): But this thing does not have a helmet.

(Washu): There is an invisible field just around your body which keeps a sort of mini pocket of air inside of it which allows you to keep breathing in places you should not be able to.

You stand there in amazement at washu's creation as to think someone could make something like this in a single night.

(Y/n): You put any scientist that was ever in frieza's army to shame, this is incredible.

(Washu): Aww no need for the compliment I already know I am greatest scientist in the whole universe! Oh and just so you know if you want to put the armor away just tape the ring again and poof the armor will go away.

You continue to examine every detail of your new suit as tenchi walks in.

(Tenchi): Whoa! I like the new suit.

(Y/n): I really like it as well and I can't wait to take it out on a test run.

(Washu): Just try not to over do it now.

(Y/n): No promises.

Suddenly mihoshi comes running into the room looking quite happy.

(Mihoshi): Everyone sasami and ayeka are awake!

(Tenchi): Really!

You tap the ring which quickly makes the battle suit go away and in a instant you zoom past mihoshi which causes her to spin on the spot until washu stops her.

(Washu): Well someone is happy to hear the news.

(Tenchi): What about ryoko? is she up?

(Washu): Hmmm she should be recovered about now so unless she is still tired or she is just being lazy right now.

(Tenchi): I will go check up on her.

(Washu): Alright.

Meanwhile you ran over to ayeka's and sasami's room and quickly open the slide door to see sasami and ayeka fully awake with ryo-ohki jumping around sasami as sasami turns to look at you.

(Sasami): Morning y/n.

You let out a big sigh of relief as you enter the room.

(Y/n): How are you two feeling?

(Ayeka): Pretty well but why are we here again?

(Y/n): You were both knocked out during the fight with clay.

(Sasami): Is everyone else ok?

(Y/n): Yeah although we are alittle on edge in case clay attacks again.

Just as you finish washu walks in with once again a little smirk on her face.

(Washu): You should of seen y/n's reaction when sasami got hurt, he was quite furious at clay.

(Y/n): Zip it washu!

You pout at washu as the red haired goblin just smiles back at you.

(Sasami): thank you for worry about me y/n.

You looks back to sasami to see her smiling up at you.

(Y/n): No problem......

(Washu): Try not to be too flustered hahaha.

Just as you give washu another look, tenchi walks in with a big smile on his face.

(Ayeka): Where is lord tenchi?

(Washu): He went to check up on ryoko as she was also wounded thanks to clay.

(Sasami): Will she be ok?

(Washu): Don't worry her wounds have most likely healed at this point and she is probably up and about right now.

Just as washu finishes, ayeka suddenly jumps up with a look of worry written on her face.

(Ayeka): ......if that monster gets alone with tenchi in her bedroom.......oh no.....

Within a flash ayeka sprint past everyone and runs out of the room screaming tenchi's name.

(Y/n): Good to see she is still full of energy.

(Washu): That girl always has energy when tenchi is around.

Ryo-ohki suddenly starts  climbing up your leg as you look down to see the adorable being going all the way up until she gently sit on your right shoulder.

(Ryo-ohki): Meow!

(Y/n): Thank you for looking after them ryo-ohki.

(Ryo-ohki): Meow meow!

(Washu): You must be starving sasami so I will make some food for you and ayeka.

(Sasami): No it's alright I can make some myself-

(Ryoko): WHERE IS HE!?

Suddenly shouting can be heard coming from upstairs and you all quickly realize it is ryoko's voice.

(Y/n): Sounds like ryoko is up and about.

(Washu): Not happy as well, she might be a little ticked due to losing by a simple cut.

(Y/n): I don't blame her.

(Sasami): I better get the food ready.

Sasami runs out of the room as  you notice washu has got a bit of a serious look on her face as she seems to be thinking to herself.

(Y/n): Thinking about clay?

(Washu): Yes, I am just wondering if the reason we have not seen him in a while is because he is making a new abomination to use against us or he is simply waiting for a moment to strike.

(Y/n): We should all stick together for now and not one of us separate because that is what he will most likely wait for.

(Washu): That would be best..........but for now let's just all relax.

(Y/n): Yeah.

Both you and washu head off to the living to spend time with the others but without any of you noticing a small wasp like robot is peaking in from outside the window to ayeka and sasami's room as a none than clay's voice can be heard coming from it.

(Clay): I suppose for now I shall let you relax with your friends for now washu but next time we meet I will make sure you never see your friends again........

(A/n): Done and done, sorry I was gone for a few months I was just taking a bit of a break and I'm somewhat back so I do apologies for being gone for so long without telling anyone but like before I hope you enjoyed this chapter as I will go over to my other books now and get a chapter out for them.