Chapter 25

(Azusa): Are you insane!? this is a saiyan and may I remind you what they tried to do to jurai!

(Funaho): I am fully aware of what they tried to do but I can tell this one is not like them.

(Azusa): For all we know he is just pretending to be nice and is just waiting for the right moment to attack!

(Misaki): Azusa will you please just listen to him!

You drop your guard as you just stand there and look at the pure hatred on azusa's face for a moment until you speak.

(Y/n):...........King azusa.

Azusa stops struggling as he and his wives look over at you.

(Y/n): I understand your immense hatred for my kind and honestly I don't blame you for wiping almost all of us out, If I had the power to do so I would of done the same......

Azusa looks at you in confusion for a moment.

(Azusa): How did you escape?

(Y/n): I only barley managed to escape by getting into one of the pods that the saiyans use to travel to different planets and after that I arrived on many worlds until I got to this one.

(Azusa): Why didn't you stay on the other worlds?

You stand there in silence and have a sorrowful look in your eyes which everyone notices expect azusa.

(Azusa): Well?

(Funaho): Give him a minute azusa. 

You look over at who as she slowly nods her head.

(Y/n): (deep breath) When I got to the first planet I landed on, the inhabitants did not take a liking to me because of who I was but over time they warmed up to me as they gave me food and water while in turn I helped them with their problems and it was all well and good........until freiza attacked that planet.....

Azusa's eyes widen a little as you clench both your fists.

(Y/n): I watched as the people that cared for me get killed and taken away while I...........I.........ran like a coward to the pod.......

Everyone besides washu looks shocked.

(Y/n): All I could hear was their cries for help and screams of agony while I JUST RAN AWAY AND LEFT THEM!

Tears start to form as you clench your fists a little harder.

(Y/n): This kept happening and happening as I went from planet to planet in search of a home but every single time that monster freiza and his forces appear and attack the planet with each time they arrive sooner and sooner!

Your once clenched fists open up as your expression starts to soften up.

(Y/n): I eventually arrived here as I was running from a squad of freiza's men and found everyone here but as I was about to simply run and hide.......I notice how strong they were and honestly for the first time in who knows how long.......I felt safe so to repay them for saving me from that group of freiza's soldiers I decided to help them in anyway I can and soon enough washu made a training dome for me so I can get stronger and stronger to help this planet from freiza and other threats.

(Washu): It was also a few days ago when two surviving saiyans arrived with a group of frieza's minion and tried to make y/n join them but of course he turned down the offer and fought for us instead.

(Azusa):........

(Washu): If that was not enough, he worried sasami so much that she tried to join in on his battle with the two saiyans.