Chapter 26

After the near death situation you had yesterday with king azusa you decided that for today you would relax and take it easy but as you relax on one of the roofs of tenchi's house, you can hear sasami suddenly cheering.

(Y/n): Hm?

(Sasami): Come on ryo-ohki! you can do it!

(Ryo-ohki): M-Meow........MEOW!

Suddenly you can hear a loud crash which really gets your attention.

(Y/n): What the hell!? 

You shoot up, hop off of the roof and head inside to see ryo-ohki in her adult form flat on the ground with sasami trying to help her up.

(Sasami): Oh dear.....this could be harder than I thought.....

(Ryo-ohki): Meow.......

(Y/n): What's going on? I heard a loud bang.

(Sasami): Sorry to wake you y/n but I am trying to help ryo-ohki to walk when she is like this but no matter how many times she stands up, she just falls right back down.....

(Y/n): Oooooh I can help if you want.

(Sasami): Really? that would be great.

You head over to ryo-ohki and help sasami get the humanoid cabbit up.

(Y/n): Okay, ryo-ohki could you give me your hands please.

Ryo-ohki shakily gives you her hands as you gently hold onto them.

(Sasami): We did try that but it does not seem to work......

(Y/n): Did you make her walk far?

(Sasami): We walk from the kitchen to the living room and back.

(Y/n): Hmmmm........how about a couple of laps around the house?

(Sasami): Would you be up for that ryo-ohki?

(Ryo-ohki): Meow!

(Y/n): That's the spirit, just make sure to take it one step at a time and when you feel that you can do it on your own just tell us.

Ryo-ohki nods her head as you slowly guide her out of the house with sasami following close behind ryo-ohki as you don't notice washu coming out from her lab.

(Washu): (light laughter) Well well, what is going on now?

Meanwhile you, ryo-ohki and sasami are standing near the dock as you get ready for your walk around tenchi's house.

(Y/n): Okay, are you ready ryo-ohki?

Ryo-ohki nods her head nervously.

(Y/n): Alright.

You begin to slowly walk backwards as ryo-ohki begins to follow you and sasami walking along side ryo-ohki in case she falls.

(Sasami): That's it ryo-ohki!

The three of you managed to complete one lap around tenchi's house but while you want to keep going, you notice ryo-ohki's legs are starting to shake.

(Y/n): Are your legs hurting?

Ryo-ohki nods as she pops right back into her cabbit form and she lands right into your hands.

(Y/n): Looks like we still have a way to go.

(Ryo-ohki): Meow........

(Sasami): It's okay ryo-ohki.

The little cabbit looks down as the sounds of many footsteps are coming from behind you.