Introduction

DESTINY FIGHTER

This is an ancient or historical story about two very young persons fighting for their destiny. This is my first time attempting historical story, so please bear with all my mistakes and silly ideas. I just want to dip my feet into it, I hope the water is calm and peaceful and my feet is not burnt. I appreciate all your kind patience I write the story. The update may not be every day, maybe two to three days as I think it would be harder to write, I don't know.

This is a world that is totally different from us, there are three categories of human development. The male are very highly value and look upon. They are the man of the world where they hold high position and inherit their ancestor wealth. The next categories is female, these females are usually consider as proper wives or concubines of wealthy or royalties and they are treated as second to the man. The next categories are ger. The ger has male appearance but they are able to have children and some of them are even more beautiful than normal woman. However, in this time, these gers were not well treated and to them, they are like third rate citizen, and no one want to have ger children, especially the wealthy and the royals.

Here are the two main characters, the rest will just add in

This is third prince Wei Zhan Xian, his mother is mute but is a beauty that the King only allows her out when she wear a veil. He is twenty years old. Wei Kingdom is very powerful and majestic, the king has four sons and a adopted daughter. Zhan Xian later becomes the crown prince as the plot unveil. Zhan Xian is a top notch marital artist, He is highly talented in many ways which will be reveal later.

Lan Wangyi is a ger (Sorry, this is just for the story, okay, don't hate me). He is born in the mighty general family. He is sixteen going to be seventeen years old. He inherited his beauty from his mum who is a woman but one of her parent is a ger. However, no one knew that his mother is not just ordinary ger but her parents are from the mountain of Zen, they are extraordinary intelligent and beautiful.

 However, no one knew that his mother is not just ordinary ger but her parents are from the mountain of Zen, they are extraordinary intelligent and beautiful