Chapter 16 (Jingyi suffers for Wangyi)

"Another Grandmother type, don't think my days here will be of any fun!" the boy then sighs and slide himself onto the chair like a puppet dog still pouting away. Although, the comments is really rude towards the grandmother but the servants behind looking at his cute action and pouting cutely couldn't help but let out a sniff of giggles very softly and then frightenly stops for fear of being punished.

The rest of the family except Old Mdm Lan who is now sulking were all holding their laughing worms but also defeated in the end and laugh roaringly.

"Hahahahahaha..." making the Old Grandmother of Lans turns to tighten her own lips quietly.

Wangyi just sit there blakly but Xichen holds onto his hand and whisper to him

"Don't worry, after Wangyi finishes training, Big brother promise to bring you out for fun" Xichen told his cute ger brother. Immediately Wangyi straightens his back with those dark sparking eyes looking at his brother with those unspoken words like "You better keep your promise", then shooting them at Xichen who nods with understanding.

When the night is still, Wangyi was left in the new environment, everything around him is new, the bed, the pillow, the blanket and even the cent around his room. He misses the old natural smell from the glass and the fresh air in the Cheng tribes. Wangyi also starts to miss his Cheng Tribe grandparents who loves him so much.

There seems to be a tears when he tilt his head up to look at the crescent moon hanging in the sky amount the black pitch night. Wangyi sits on the window sills and starts to look at the far ahead of the night. First time in his life, Wangyi felt like his is wondering into the sea of unknown. What is marriage means to him. He knew that it means that he has to live with the person which is the third prince in the palace. Will he be happy and get used to the life in the palace, Wangyi doesn't know and what does the third prince looks like, will he ever makes his heart beats fast. Wangyi puts his hand in his heart and looking at the still night that gives of a sigh of peace, he closes his big phoenix eyes and let his long eye lashes resting on his smooth skin and starts to silent ask for someone that he can make his heart beats and also "what does it mean?". All these are now making him very confused and frustrated.

Finally, a loud sigh on his face. Then, he also remember his great grandfather the Elder Cheng who told him that "Life is what he makes out of it". Thinking of that Wangyi purse his lips and he decided that he is taking life into his own hands and make his own destiny. After that, Wangyi yawns and then went back to his new bed, settle himself comfortably and finally fell asleep.

The next morning, there is a knock on his door, making Wangyi frowns and he immediately takes his blanket to cover his head that has the long hair flowing to his waist....

"Ahhhhhh....." Wangyi groans and tries to go back to sleep

"young lady.... you need to wake up for training" one of the maidservant tries to wake him up.

The words even makes Wangyi more angry and so he shouted back

"I want to sleep...go away" Wangyi shouted and then wanting to go to sleep but this time another knock and it is soft and gentle yet familiar voice

"Wangyi, it is me...." Jingyi knock and then open the door and let himself into the room and saw a cocoon with Wangyi covering himself into a ball. Jingyi giggles and then tries to pull the blanket away and saw a ball of black hair and calls him