Chapter 59 (I wasn't invited to have such fun)

Chapter 58 (I wasn't invited to have such fun)

After Ah Chu left, Wangyi turns and asks Zhan Xian

"Are you thinking what I am thinking, is he the one behind all these" Wangyi looks at Zhan Xian with a little sadness, no matter how or what, it is very sad indeed to think that you are betray by family members. Zhan Yuan is bad ass but still he is Zhan Xian's brother, the crown prince of Wei Country. So, Wangyi moves toward Zhan Xian and then he puts his little hand on the fist of Zhan Xian which is now tightened till the white of the knuckles could be seen. The smooth soft fingers of Wangyi seems to be able to smooth away those anger, frustration and disappointment that Zhan Xian is feeling now as he think of how can a son betrays his own father and the pain must be heart breaking.

Zhan Xian seems to feel the pain in his heart, he don't really likes his elder brother Zhan Yuan at all, but he still it is his brother. He knew how much Zhan Yuan hates him, as Zhan Xian knew that he is superior to his elder brother in many ways and he never once tries to challenge or confront him at all. Originally, his thoughts were, if once his elder brother becomes the emperor, he will bring his little brother and sister to live away from his eldest brother because he knew that Zhan Yuan sees him like a torn in the eyes, spiking him painfully. That was before he met Wangyi, now that he has Wangyi, and knowing how much the eldest brother covet over his future wife, Zhan Xian felt really stressed. The Emperor has a lot of power and will take any woman that he wants, and Zhan Xian knows that it will be over his dead body if anyone wants his Wangyi.

Now it seems that his eldest brother is more cruel and brutal than he thought, wanting to raise an army against his own father has challenged Zhan Xian bottom line. So, he turns to Wangyi and softly tells him, his anger has already calm by the soft touch of Wangyi.

"Wangyi, we need to go back to the palace and report to my father. I am sorry to let you embroil in the family's issue" Zhan Xian lowers his head in shame

Wangyi taps Zhan Xian head and then she giggles, trying to cheer him up

"Hey, my place is beside you now and forever, since we are going to get married" Wangyi tells Zhan Xian in a very affirmative and convincingly way.

Zhan Xian took a deep breath as in his mind, he really thankful to the heaven for such a wonderfully and beautifully made wife given to him from the great one above.

"Thank you yi-er, with you around, everything will be fine" Zhan Xian told Wangyi with her eyes full of love, Wangyi flinches with the name which only her mother would call her, but somehow, there is a different when Zhan Xian calls her, that kind of sweet and loving feels itches Wangyi's heart.

Shyly, Wangyi walks towards Zhan Xian

"Xian ge ge, don't be sad alright" Wangyi softly calls Zhan Xian but the ear tips is already in pink.

Zhan Xian heard and actually can feels and taste the sweetest words that shivers his spine, he looks at Wangyi whose face is flash, her cheek turns a little pinkish that pair with that lovely ears, Zhan Xian feels lost in the abyss and he just have to spin himself back to earth.

"Yi-er......." there are a thousand words to express but none found its way out of the prince, even the most eloquent prince is now lost in words.

Wangyi shyly tells the prince

"Y-You c-can h-hug me if y-you are sad, mother hugs me when she misses dad when I was young, she says it makes her feels better, do you want to try" Wangyi told Zhan Xian, in her world, she will do anything to make Zhan Xian feels better.