Chapter 77 (Coronation and Proclamation)

The days come and go so fast for the newlywed couples that it is almost like honeymoon time for them as the emperor did not allow anyone to call or disturb Zhan Xian and Wangyi's time. Thus, the bunny and the baby lion has been traveling to restaurants that are famous but maybe not well known, they usually dressed up as a somewhat middle-class citizen.

However, the beauty of Wangyi has always been a problem, when they entered a restaurant, people will usually drop their food on the table with their mouths apart. Sometimes, even the waiters dropping the kettle with hot water is not uncommon. Also, the eating will also be disturbed by men who don't know the height of the mountain and the depth of the oceans, who will come and want to take Wangyi away.

Thus, although, it is a two-person honeymoon, the Wu brothers follow along, with them dealing with all these rascals, the prince will just sit easily with his beloved wife watching people crawling and falling in pain.

Wangyi will just frown and asks the prince

"How many today?"

"Maybe more than yesterday by two, about twelve" Zhan Xian smiles in the restaurant and continues to sip his warm tea. He will usually calm his baby lion by saying

"Let the Wu brothers exercise their bones a bit" when the Wu brothers sometimes heard it, they will nod at the prince with a hearty smile.

To the Wu brothers, being able to protect Wangi, is a privilege for them. They were orphans taken in by the Cheng Tribes leader, Wangyi never treat them as servants but rather as friends. Usually, after some exercise, they will also sit at the next table eating the same food as the prince and his Wangfei.

"Thank you your highness" the Wu brothers even bow and thank Zhan Xian for giving them the opportunities.

Wangyi then tilts her little head and asks

"Will it be too much trouble, do you want me to wear a veil" Wangyi frowns as every time, there will be some fighting show before meals during their so-called "honeymoon".

Zhan Xian shakes his head

"You are naturally beautiful and it is a gift from heaven, shouldn't hide those generous gifts" the proud crown prince holds Wangyi's hand and gently rubs it when he speaks. Such public displays make the two single dogs look away, now they are not very sure that following the couple is a good idea when they have to face such display every day.

Zhan Xian also brought Wangyi to all the beautiful sceneries and shopping. Wangyi is a simple girl in Cheng Tribes, although she is the grandchild of the leader, Wangyi does not pay much attention to that stuff but during the two weeks, she has been spoilt and pampered so much by Zhan Xian with all the gifts.

At the jewelry shops, these is their normal scenarios

"Ahhhh...too much," Wangyi told Zhan Xian, as she looks at the trays and trays of jewellery that Zhan Xian has shown her and wanted to buy for her.

"Wifey, I envision them on you, and each and every one of those jewelry looks good on you" Zhan Xian smiles as he told his wife, this is the honest opinion of his and he also told Wangyi

"You are my precious one, if I don't spoil you then who should I spoilt" every sweet word from Zhan Xian always makes Wangyi defenseless and lost her battle. She will just nod and smile with her loving eyes, accepting whatever spoilt Zhan Xian has brought for her.