Chapter 8 (Mute)

Chapter 8 (MUTE)

Then, suddenly, the emperor stern his face

"But, I also have one condition" he told Ching er

Ching looks shock and she awaits for some bad news.

The Emperor smiles

"You must never change, you remain as the useful Ching er" the emperor then moves slowly and embraced Ching er

The Emperor really lived up to his words as he promised Ching er, he stayed with Ching er ever since the promised day. It is like a newly marriage life for Wei Zong and he absolutely enjoyed it. Daily life is so blissful as the young emperor finally found true love. True love for him is to have someone love him for who he is and not just an emperor with authority and power.

Thus, the daily life of Wei Zong is to wake up early morning in the arm of his beloved, he would smell the lovely fragrant of Ching er after a night of hot activities that the emperor doesn't know that it exists. This is because, he does this things as a must to have heirs to the throne, a duty for the royal family and the country but for him and Ching er, it is all about love, the love for each other, the love that ignite the desires that bring great pleasures that the emperor didn't even knows that exist. However, this kind of love never exist in the royal palace and it bring great storms that roars the love life of both of them.

"Pluck!!!!!" tea cups were splattered all over the floor, those carefully crafted pastries of the hardworking royal kitchen staff were all over the floor where the squeaky voice of a lady screams through the room sending all the maids and bodyguards standing with cold sweat and hair standing goosebumps over every pores of their skins.

"What do you mean by that!" that squeaky sound of the woman radiated the whole palace mansion assigned to her. It was the most beautiful and well decorated mansion in the whole royal palace and she definitely make sure that she gets the best because she is the empress Zhou Ting Ting.

Again the whole palace maids and guards were shivering and trembling. Everyone knows her temper and who her backing is, the Prime Minister of the country. There were also several other concubines there that sucked up to her in order to gain stability in the harem. Concubine Wen, Yang and Zing are also daughters of officials in the court but their family background are not as high as the empress of course.

"The s-soup th-that you s-sent to concubine Ching were rejected by the lead bodyguards send by the emperor and it didn't even got to the mansion door" the trembling maids who kneel on the floor were shaking as she spoke.

The Empress shakes her head in annoyance and then stands up with those concubines hurrying to help her, trying to get on her good side

"Well, who she think she is, refusing the empress's soup" Concubine Wen speaks with her eyes rolling

"She is not going face to the big sis, the empress" the smaller concubine Yang joins in the choir

"Yup, doesn't she knows that in the harem, big sis, empress is like the emperor, no one can reject the empress, it is like a royal edit" Concubine Zing sing along with them.

Then, the three concubines looking at each other and smiles with their orbs rolling around, all of them were trying to fan the empress into a fighting world with concubine Ching, after all, this benefit them as well.