Chapter 19 (Anticipation)

When it comes to fun, the little Wangyi eyes also "Blinks" loudly with expression.

"You want to show us the fun places" Wangyi yulps his voice with excitement, those cuteness could have kills the tall man but he endures it

"Yes!!!!!" the tall man.

Wangyi then reply as well

"Yes!!!! Fun day tomorrow then" Wangyi face totally brights up like the shining stars in the sky thinking about going to fun places tomorrow, this is because he is sneaking out and he cannot ask anyone from the Lan Mansion to take him around but now he seems to have found a friend and he is totally happy.

Jingyi frowns and he seriously worry about strangers especially for his responsibility over Wangyi, so he frowns and pulls Wangyi sleeves and seems to want to bring him into some cariousness. However, Wangyi has already lost his soul when it comes to fun. He has been bored to death and even feels his mind has probably gone crazy being locked inside the house and learn all those rules, protocol and etiquette. thus this is like a break off from all the "sufferings" that he felt first time in his life that he has been restrained like a bird without wings. Wangyi is so used to his carefree life in Cheng tribes that he find the last few weeks suffocating, thus the tempting of someone bringing them out for fun that he forgot about safety and precautions. All these seems to be throw into the seas and buried by the high tides.

Suddenly, Wangyi seems to feel the pull from Jingyi and he turns his face away from the tall man, making the tall man frowns as he doesn't like not to see Wangyi face especially his eyes out of his sight.

Wangyi is so consumed by the fun that he voice loudly

"Why are you pulling me?" Wangyi turns and asks Jingyi

Jingyi looks at him with a helpless look like maybe he should knock his head to some sense. They only know these two men for less than 2 hours and now this little boy is wanting to go out with someone that he doesn't know and what if he is kidnapped. The more Jingyi thinks about it the more worry he is...

"Ahemm....can I talk to you in private" Jingyi whispers but they are standing close and so everyone can hear it.

Wen Ning is also a cautious man as he has follows his master for a long time and he is also like Jingyi someone that takes care of the master and so he understands the worry and fear exhibiting from Jingyi.

"My master is a high ranking officer in the palace and he is much respected from people. He follows the rules strictly and will not do anything against the law and order of this country" Wen Ning proudly tells Jingyi as he knew the fear in his heart.

Jingyi then raised his head and asks

"Where is the proof?" Jingyi talking to Wen Ning calmly as they are of equally rank and so he is not that scare of him.

Wen Ning then takes out a palace entry badge which he carries being the follower of his master.

"See, the palace free entry sign" Wen Nings shows them

Wangyi took the sign and have a close look and his cute little finger poking it and then turns to Jingyi

"It is real, so hard and shining" making even the tall man wanting to laugh at him, "Such a simple child"

The tall man then told them

"To be able to meet each other is fated, so we just follows that thread of fate and be friends, we definitely has no bad intention, you can be assured as in a few days time, we both will have to go back to the palace for work, just that now we are on holiday and have some free time on hand" the tall man told them.