Chapter 73 (Battle)

Chapter 73 (Battle)

The guests and the court officials are shocked, the crown prince rebel against his own father is not a new chapter in the history of the Kingdom, however, the court officials are all surprised and worry about their own necks, there are also some that are very loyal to the emperor feel disgusted by this unfilial son and their faces are full of anger rather than fear and some of them fisting the hands into a ball. Those who know some martial arts are secretly making plans to fight for the emperor and waiting for the opportunity.

Some of the cowards are just sticking their necks out to see which is the victorious side and will then go with the wind.

A group of scholarly court officials walks towards Prime Minister Zhou and told him

"Restrain your daughter and grandsons, this is disrespectful and not right for a crown prince" the official Chen who is an old man of sixties who serve the former emperor till now, also he has high respect for the present emperor who cares about the people.

Prime Minister Zhou who is sitting nicely in his seat suddenly stands up and walks towards Official Chen and laughs at his face

"I have such great-grandchild that is ambitious and suitable to take over the throne, why should I restrain him, hahahahahaha" Prime Minister Zhou is full of joy, as this is the day that he had co-operatively planned with his daughter and grand children, the crown prince and the second prince.

Then the Prime Minister turns to the Official Chen and told him

"Maybe, you should restrain yourself and follows the tide and serve the new ruler" Prime Minister Zhou told him and the group of officials that follows him and royal to the present emperor.

Official Chen and the group of officials that are loyal to the emperor did not stand down

"Pei, pei, pei...." Official Chen spat and then he continues

"My loyalty is to the rightful emperor who has the blessing of the heaven, you can chop off my head but you will not chop of the rightfulness of my old bones" Official Chen told the Prime Minister with no fear at all.

The crown prince finds it irritating and wasting of time, he is too impatient and doesn't understand Prime Minister Zhou plan to gain the official court members so that it is easier to rule the country, his set his sight far and not only at the present.

"You, I think your old bones should be joined to the graves," the crown prince told him and then he points at the guests and told them

"This is the matter of the Wei country and those who are not involved, I advise you to restrain yourself and watch a good show of how I take over the country and I as the new emperor will continue to allow you all to trade with my country" the crown prince proudly told those foreign delegates and royalties that are invited to celebrate the wedding today.

Suddenly, the cold emperor walks down and asks

"Are you finished?" the emperor asks his crown prince without any expression on his face.

The crown prince looks at the emperor and he felt strange that the emperor has no fear or any expression on his face, however, he thought that the emperor must have frightened till he lost his expression, the crown prince was always a proud man and he believes in his planning and co-operation with his shrewd grandfather, the prime minister. Thinking that their plan is so meticulous and well planned that nothing should go wrong, so he proudly replies

"No...." the proud face of the crown prince includes a sinister smile.

The emperor turns around and walks back to his throne and sit comfortably