Chapter 46 (First Time Together)

Chapter 45 (First time together)

Hey all my friends

My stories will forever be at Wattpad. I am just lamenting how sad it is for me to see so many talented and wonderful authors shifting their stories away from Wattpad. As COVID is still arounds and many of us have to adjust our lives or maybe our survivals around it. I can understand why some are moving their stories away.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wangyi then lower his cute head and pretends to ask Zhan Xian

"So, how are we going to go over to the oter side of the wall?" Wangyi asks very shyly

Zhan Xian pretends to hesitate a while

"I will have to carry you over then" Zhan Xian is actually quite shy when he spoke those unearthly words. For a third prince who has been brought up well, words such as that would not have spoken to someone that is not his official Wangfei, but looking at the cuteness, he just couldn't control himself and let out his heart desire. Honestly, the third prince seems to notice that laterly he has been losing control whenever he is near to this cute lion. His well balanced life seems to have thrown into the abyss and he would often rudely or actually lovingly stares without a blink at Wangyi and his words are considered flirtatious and our of order just as now.

"Oh..I-I mean to say that, I-I will support you and fly out of the wall together with you" Zhan Xian tries his best to correct himself with dignity.

Wangyi looks at him sharply

"Then what are we waiting for?" Wangyi asks with a blank look and after waiting for a few minutes and the third prince still standing with no action, Wangyi then just moves towards Zhan Xian and took his arm and put it around his waist.

"Hold me tight, don't drop me" Wangyi told Zhan Xian

It is now then the prince has some reaction after his arm has been taken by the small warm palm that his blood begins to flow and melt away those numbness in his body.

The awaken prince immediately gain his composure and nods

"Y-Yes, will hold tight and will not drop you" the third prince just a little daze as being hug by such a cute lion can be so heavenly that it surges the warm current in his heart and soul that he wishes that those arms around his waist will never leave him.

"Huh!. Why are we not flying then" after a while Wangyi asks when the prince is still trying to find his footings.

The third prince then realises his own daziness and quite composed himself again and closes his eyes to let his qi flows into his body and his arms finally grab the lion arms and he softly tell Wangyi

"Hold tight" Wangyi felt his feet lifted up and he always wanted to have air Kungfu and thus this feeling is really amazing for him and unconsciously he tighten his arm around the waist as it gives him a little fear, just a little and more of excitement.

The pair of two tightly wrapped bodies fly through the high wall and landed perfectly on the ground outside of the palace wall.

Wangyi releases his arm and immediately the third prince find the source of warm has gone and was a little unhappy and more so of disappointment.

"This is definitely better than climbing the tree" Wangyi told Zhan Xian with a giggles.

The night is dark and very quiet however with Zhan Xian sharp ears, he can hears the marching of those palace boots in a distance away, the palace guards are making their rounds of inspection around the palace, although technically other than enemies, no one would dare to even go close to the palace wall. Zhan Xian however knew that there is still round the clock palace marching around the palace walls.