Chapter 1

So after starting,this is my first story so if it's not the best please forgive meh XD
ENJOY

AMY'S POV

"Man,I'm so proud of this!"

Amy finally finished planting her newest roses,they were just as beautiful as she imagined they would be.Her garden looked angelic,exactly how she wanted.
She threw a look at the beautiful thing she just did and did a quick pirouette and turned back to her house.

"AAAAH! She screamed,because she didn't except someone to be there."

"What the-What do you want Knuckles?"
"Ah,hey Amy! Just wanted to see ya'.Hmm, I feel like something's kinda different here.. "

Amy stared happily at the red echidna, who was trying hard to get why the garden looked to much different.
Minutes flew as Knuckles tried to remember and stared at a random point in the garden. Amy lost her excitement, the disappointed was easily to be seen in her eyes.

"Hmmmmm,nah I give up.Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me again."said Knuckles,giving up.

" It's ok,Knuckles."
Amy was disappointed,but tried to hide it. At least it was Knuckles the one who didn't notice, he isn't the smartest, but the annoying thing is that she worked really hard on this garden and wanted someone to appreciate her.

"AMY''screamed Knuckles randomly.
"Yes?"
"Wanna come to MehBurger?Actually, this why I came here in the first place. Sticks told me you should come too so
I decided to come here but I kinda forgot about this. They should actually thank me at least I remembered."

Amy waited a second to process what he just told her and nooded.

..~..

"AMY! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE! TAILS AND I HAVE SUCH A GREAT IDEA AND IT'S THE FIRST TIME WE ACTUALLY AGREE SO YOU SHOULD LISTEN!!!"
Sticks was very existed. Maybe they really have something cool to tell her.

"Ok, I'm all ears."

Tails started:

"So, what if in the next battle with Eggman we.."

"YOU WHAT?I'M HERE, IDIOTS!"
Everyone entered the fight mode.

"What do you want Eggface?We were in the middle of a discussion."
Amy looked at Sonic. He has been pretty quiet during the last conversation, he seemed like he really wasn't in the mood.

"I WANT DOMINATION,DESTRUCTION and at least a fight where the score is more than 50-50 FOR ME."

"Keep wishing Eggface.By the way, let's make this a quick one."

"WHAT?! NO WAY!Not when I have to introduce you to someone new. THIS IS ROBO-THROWER 2000."

"Someone with the worst name ever,said Sticks smiling"

"Wait 'till you meet him!!"

A huge robot showed up,he looked way more different than the rest of his robots.He looked like a massive man, who was ready to punch everything he sees.

"Oh boy." Sonic said and looked back at Tails.

"Tails,go bring your plane,and get Knuckles somewhere closer to the robot's head. Sticks, you go do your boomerang thing to those bee robots. Amy,you come with me."

Everyone nodded and went to do what Sonic told them all to.Sonic looked at Amy and gave her his hand.

"Ames,wanna do our thing?"
Amy nooded happily.They worked hard for this skill and they finally have to use it.

Sonic grabbed Amy's hips and started running in a circle.After Sonic decided they moved fast enough he threw her in the air.Her hammer showed up and in less than three seconds the robot's left arm was cut off.
Amy landed next to Sonic,and had the opportunity to watch his confident smile, proud of the really great skill they just did.She sighed happily and watched him spindash over the robot's body.

Tails finally showed up with Knuckles.
"KNUCKLES!NOW!"
Knuckles jumped on the robot's head and used his unimaginable strength to completely destroy him.

"GOOD JOB, KNUCKS!"said Amy proudly.
"Oh geez, you really needed to do that? Do you even know how much these robot parts cost?!"
"Sorry Egghead!" said Knuckles and smashed the robot again.

"Maybe I didn't really win this time, but I was so close to that 50-50 present I mentioned earlier.
"Keep that in your mind."
Sonic turned to the others and smiled.
"I'll be back Sonic,but next time you'll never see what hit ya'!!"
"Yeah,sure."

Amy looked at Sonic who was about to say something.
"Well guys,this really was a quick o-
He didn't got to end the sentence because they just fell in a big trap underground.