Chapter 14

SONIC'S POV

Sonic was so exited to see his friends again,he couldn't wait to spend time with them and live his best life,but there was only a thing that stressed him at the moment.Tails.
At least he's coming home to his loved ones and together they will find a way to make Shadow tell them where his little buddy is.

He was running to the Island,he finally got a ring and came back home.
Yesterday he received a message from Shadow saying that when he gets back to the village he should come to the MehBurger.He agreed,even if he was very disappointed in the black hedgehog.He did a lot of terrible things in a really short time,he should pay for everything.Sonic talked to Wave and Storm about Jet's death and happily they believed him and wanted to talk to Shadow.The situation was really messed up.

When he got in the village,a random feeling of happiness took all over him.He will meet everyone again!He stopped at MehBurger and looked for everyone else.His heart started to beat faster when he saw a red echidna and a badger.Next to them,he saw the person he couldn't wait to see again.Sonic and Amy made eye contact.Sonic was about to run in her arms like he always used to do when he needed her,but the look in her eyes stopped him.She looked sad and disappointed at the same time.She immediately moved her eyes in another direction.She looked like she was struggling to avoid looking at him.Sonic was confused but tried to keep his cool.

"Hello,Sonic."said Shadow who was standing next to Amy.
"We couldn't wait to see you again"

The black hedgehog looked so happy.Sonic looked at Knuckles who was looking down.Everyone seemed so sad..

"Hi everyone!"said Sonic smiling.
No one responded.

"So you're not going to say anything?"

Shadow's look was scaring Sonic.What did he do while I was gone?

"I mean,you're the one who should tell us something."

Shadow raised one brow up.

"Me?You are the one who caused Jet's death"

Sonic stopped.

What in the world was Shadow talking about?! He literally tried to kill me!

Sonic was about to fight Shadow back,but Amy's face stopped him.She was pissed.

"Sonic,before saying anything,I want to talk to you right now.We'll go at my place.
Sonic nodded,but he was very stressed.For sure Shadow told everyone lies about him..But they shouldn't believe their enemy instead of him!
Amy mentioned him to follow her.

..~..

They entered Amy's house.She closed the door.

"So,if this is what you called a "looking for Tails in the village",well we're doomed.
"Amy.."
"Oh please,are you being serious?You can't even look me and the face,and now I MUST lie in the mess you made!"
"The mess HE made"
"It's you're mistake,you lied to me!"
"I was about to die because of him!"
"Oh,are you sure?So he is the one who killed Jet,Sonic The Hedgehog?"
"YES!HE TRIED TO KILL ME,WHAT DID HE TOLD YOU?!"
"You idiot!Now you're lying again!I can't believe you."
"Amy,what did that idiot told you?"
"He told me everything.You tried to kill Shadow but shot Jet instead!"
"W-what?This is exactly the opposite!"
Amy moved her eyes in another direction.She was trying to hold back her tears.
"Amy,so you're going to believe that freak,and not me?"
"I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO'S WRONG,YOU STILL LIED TO ME!DO YOU KNOW HOW STRESSED I WAS?NO,OF COURSE YOU DON'T,BECAUSE YOU DON'T CARE"
She stopped and sniffed.Sonic looked down.He understood what she was talking about.He lied to her and that surely hurt the poor hedgehog even more.

"I understand you,you're right to hate me now."
He closed his eyes.
"Sonic.."
"I know you don't feel the same,but I would take me life for you."
Amy looked up in his eyes.Her eyes where sparkling.
"You'd die for me?"
Sonic nodded.For the first time,he listened to his heart.
"I-I...Sonic,why are you telling me this?"
"Amy,I know you're confused,or maybe frustrated because of my stupid tryings of confession,but the truth is that..I.."
Sonic started blushing and got annoyed.
"IM SO BAD AT THIS,URGH."
Amy smiled.
"I love you too,Sonic."
Sonic looked in her eyes.
"So you don't hate me?"
Amy giggled.For the first time in weeks,she looked happy.
"I'm bad at this kind of stuff,am I right?"
Sonic started laughing.
"No,you're pretty good,you made me blush,might I add."
They both started laughing again.Sonic forgot about the Tails situation for a second,until a familiar voice interrupted everything.

"Guys?I hope I'm not interrupting,but I have some information about your friend Tails."