Chapter 17

AMY'S POV

"You look FABULOUS.Girl,did you ever consider modelling?You are PERFECT."

Amy was standing in front of a mirror in Rouge's hotel room.She tried on everything Rouge bought for her.

"Thank you."said Amy.She sounded worried.

"Darling,I have an amazing idea!What if you catch your quills in a ponytail?You would be STUNNING."

Amy nodded and looked in the mirror again.She saw a stressed hedgehog,with a lot of things running around her mind,looking like a scared hog.What was Rouge talking about?All she could see was depressed unicorn,running out of rainbows.

"So,now that you're hair is in a high ponytail,you really look like a princess.Am I right,baby girl?"

Amy nodded and sighed.Rouge was about to continue talking,but she realized Amy wasn't even listening to her.Then she looked in the mirror and saw how sad Amy actually was.

"Pinky,what is wrong?You look like..a wet puppy."

Amy looked at Rouge and then scratched her ears.

Rouge realized something was wrong.She grabbed Amy's shoulders and stared into her eyes.

"You are not okay.What is going on?"

Amy sighed.

"I don't know..A lot of things happen and I can't handle all of these alone."
"Talk to me,sunshine!Im here for you!Now tell me,what is upsetting you?"
Rouge grabbed Amy's hands and sat down on the bed.

"Well..Let's don't talk about Tail's disappearance,that hurt me a lot and you know that.I am scared because of...Shadow."

Rouge started laughing.Amy couldn't understand her reaction and just kept staring at her.

"Oh,little girl.There's nothing to be scared of!Besides,your boyfriend is Sonic The Hedgehog,he will protect you with his life!"

"We're not dating,Rouge.And,it's not that..This situation is a little too delicate,I don't know..I think I'll try to handle this alone."
"Amy,tell me.Please."

Amy looked in Rouge's eyes.She really seemed worried.Amy couldn't help but started crying.

"I am scared because of Shadow's behaviour.He makes me feel uncomfortable and tries to manipulate me,using Sonic as the bad character and always compliments me,like he loved me since the first day we met!I am scared because I don't want to tell Sonic about this,and I don't think I can just ignore everything and move on alone.Shadow knows about the party and I'm scared,Rouge!"

Rouge hugged her and let her crying in her arms.After some minutes,Rouge broke the silence.

"I understand you."

Amy looked at Rouge.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well,me and Shadow had a weird relationship.It ended in short time,but yeah,that's Shadow.If he tries to do anything to you,remember that you're AMY ROSE.You have a big hammer,darling!You can make him run for his money in only one minute!"

Amy smiled.Rouge gestured exactly what she was trying to say.She looked funny.

"And about the party..You should just ignore him!Yeah,this is a rescue party,but you can see it as a relaxing night too!Don't even care about that idiot."

"Thank you,but..Should I tell Sonic about this?"
Rouge stopped.
"Do you trust Sonic?"

"Yes,I think.."

"Then tell him!If that makes you happy,do it.Sweetie,you're too innocent to suffer,look at me.Do you think I'm stressed?I know we're going to solve everything.And bringing the Shadow topic back..If he's trying to attack us,there are a lot of other heroes at the party.Actually,this is the surprise I was talking about earlier.Blaze,Silver,Vanilla,Cream,Vector,Espio,Charmy and more will be there too!"

Amy gasped.

"Are you serious?Oh my god,I didn't see them in a while!"

"I know!Pinky,stop stressing.And if something bad happens,we're together.Aaand,if Shadow comes again,don't be afraid to punch him in the face.Besides,I don't think he actually has a thing for you.Maybe he's trying to make Sonic get jealous,who knows."

Amy nodded.Rouge was right.
"Thank you so much,Rouge."
"Anytime,baby girl.Now,let's go and get your friend...What's her name again?"
"Are you talking about Sticks?"
"Yes,Sticks!We need to make her beautiful too!Tomorrow's night is coming,baby!