Chapter 5

SONIC'S POV

"Tails,I need your help."
Tails was working on something and didn't really pay attention to Sonic,but he continued.
"I kinda feel like something happens to me and I don't know if I should actually ignore that or not.
"What is it?"The two tailed fox stoped.
"Did it ever happen to you,when you like a thing and you keep thinking about it,but you are scared of loosing it because of another things you don't actually like,and you try to forget about the first thing i mentioned earlier but can't and that makes you kinda sad and you don't actually know what to do?"
Tails tried to process everything Sonic told him.
"Well it depends.Why do you want to know this?"
"It's something I keep fighting with.I'm not sure about what I should do to make everyone happy."
"First,you need to make YOU happy.What do you actually want to get from what you told me?"
"...The first thing."
Sonic was finally sure.
"Well don't let the other things let you down.If you really wish for the first thing,fight for it.And if that makes you happy,stop thinking about what the others would think.If you make it all yours,it will be in your hands.You just need to keep it safe."
Sonic smiled.He knew what he has to do,but he didn't know how.
"Thanks,bud.That really helped me"
Tails smiled and went back to work.

..~..

"Ok,so what am I going to do?"
"I'll just randomly tell her?
No,that's weird."

Sonic was walking around the village.He saw an old couple sitting on a bench.They looked happy.The old man looked like an old hard-worker from the past and the lady looked like that one grandma everyone loves.The hedgehog stared a little bit at them and moved his eyes to the beach.There was a giant rock right in front of the water, under a tree full of leaves,that stretched its branches towards the water.That scene remembered him about the day that was coming.The one he will actually tell Amy why he acts "weird".But first,let him eat a chillidog XD.

EGGMAN'S POV

"URGHH! I'M SO TIRED OF ALWAYS LOOSING...What should I actually do?!"
"Oh my,he actually admitted he always loses."whispered Orbot to Cubot
"This is serious!"Cubot responded.
"I CAN HEAR YOU,IDIOTS!"
Eggman was very angry.Cubot and Orbot looked at each other with a terrified face.
"I'm sick of that stupid hedgehog!Do I really want too much?I want to win only one time,is that A LOT?!?"
"That is completely no fair,doctor."said Orbot trying to escape from the terrible situation he was a minute ago.
"He has that bunch of clowns he calls friends,they are so annoying!I tried EVERYTHING and nothing works!"
"Yeah,you are right.They all are a waste of time."Cubot tried the same thing as Orbot.
"Everything I try doesn't scare him.What is him,a heartless creature!?"
"Yes,he only cares about his stupid friends."said Orbot very serious.
"And he is also-
Wait.What did you say again?"
"Umm,he only cares about his stupid friends?"
"His stupid friends...THAT'S IT!
HE ONLY CARES ABOUT HIS STUPID FRIENDS!!!!
HOW DIDN'T I THINK ABOUT THIS?IM A GENIUS!!!"
"But I was the one who-"
"HIS STUPID FRIENDS!"Eggman laughed.
"Let him be happy.He will never believe you anyways"said Cubot.
"At least he's happy again!Our creepy old man!"
"I CAN HEAR YOU STUPID ROBOTS!!!
Urgh,I have no time for you two,I have a plan to make."
He turned back and laughed.
"NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW,I'LL SHOW THIS STUPID HEDGEHOG A LESSON HE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!"