Chapter 1

The country has just announced the legalization of gay marriage today, which has caused the gay bars to be overcrowded, drinking and reveling everywhere and laughing loudly.

    The famous Boys and Boys in City A, also at this time.

    "Hey! Those of you who have objects, you have kind to register with the Civil Affairs Bureau tomorrow!" Suddenly I didn't know who roared in the crowd, causing a commotion.

    "Yes! Register! Register! Register!"

    That's not a big deal, and even some great people who watch the excitement don't think it is too much trouble, ring the bell on the second floor: "Who dares to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to register tomorrow, I will give him 10,000 yuan. Money!" As

    soon as these words came out, the whole bar was boiling.

    "Oh~~~~~~~ Local tyrants come around~~~~~~"

    Although 10,000 yuan is not a huge sum of money, it is rich enough to dare to shout such words.

    Even Zhang Xu, who doesn't usually like to join in the fun, glanced at the second floor curiously.

    It's a pity that there are too many people, and I don't know who is calling.

    "Shu Yang, how did you think about the proposal I just mentioned?" Zhang Xu said, looking back at Yu Shuyang, who was sitting next to him: "We are going to graduate soon, or we will make a note tomorrow, and then Move out?"

    Yu Shuyang said nothing.

    Zhang Xu added: "Actually, I have a small house near your favorite lawyer's office. If you don't mind, you can move in and live with me."

    House?

    Yu Shuyang finally lifted his eyelids, thinking that this person had hidden deep enough, and talked about it for more than a year before telling him, but what's the use?

    "

    Xu Xu , that law firm..." "Didn't hire you?" Zhang Xu said in surprise: "Impossible, you are so good. As long as the boss of that law firm is not blind, it is impossible to let you go."

    "No." Yu Shuyang sighed deeply, not daring to look at Zhang Xu's eyes: "That lawyer's office is actually my family's property."

    Zhang Xu held up the cup's hand and froze in the air, what?

    Is XX Law Firm the property of Yu Shuyang's family?

    As the heir to this office building, Zhang Xu thought to himself, this kid had hidden deep enough, and talked about it for more than a year before telling him.

    "I know you are surprised, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hide it from you, recounting." Yu Shuyang smiled bitterly, and poured a gulp of spirits into his mouth: "The family doesn't know that I am gay, they give me I found a girlfriend and threatened me to sever the relationship with me if I didn't agree."

    "Wait, what did you say?" Zhang Xu interrupted.

    "Girlfriend." Yu Shuyang said out, with a face that you want to beat or scold as you please.

    Zhang Xu was stunned and then laughed again: "Ha, are you kidding me?"

    This forced him to complain last night that he was difficult to get started, and wanted to home run with him, so I sit here today and beep with him. of?

    People officer?

    "It's not a joke..."

    Just when Shu Yang finished speaking the last word, a glass of ice wine was poured on his face accurately.