Chapter 14

It was 11 o'clock when I left the house, no matter what, half an hour could not be passed.

    Zhang Xu sent a message to Guan Yi in the taxi, saying that he would be late.

    The other party said it was okay, and the attitude was quite good, which made Zhang Xu less resistant to this meeting.

    As for Zhang Chunan, he has not contacted since that day.

    It may be that he accepted his statement, but it is more likely that he did not care.

    Little children, words are meaningless.

    The more you think deeply and get to the bottom of it, the more Zhang Xu can understand that this may be the case between people.

    Maybe the person who calls his parents every day is not as good as a stranger who can understand himself in the end.

    Finally, when Zhang Xu was about to arrive, Zhang Chunan called him: "

    Xu Xu, where are you? Do you remember having an appointment today?" Before Zhang Xu spoke, he vaguely heard Guan Yixun talking to Zhang Chu from the phone. Nan explained that he was already on the road.

    The young man who felt that there was no need to beep again, he hung up the phone and continued to chat with the driver's master about the economic development this year.

    The situation is bad.

    Zhang Chunan, who was hung up, said helplessly at his wife's house: "This stinky boy hung up my phone again."

    Guan Yubai, who was wearing a simple house-clothes today, smiled: "It's over in a while, you have to give it to him.

    Apologize ." "I see." Zhang Chunan nodded.

    "Uncle Nan." Guan

    Yixun said coldly, "Have you never planned to disclose that you have a son?" Zhang Chunan, who was suddenly questioned by his stepson, looked at the only son of his wife who was as tall as him. The other party has twenty this year. It's four or five. He is an outstanding entrepreneur at a young age, with a calm and deserted temperament, and there is always a sense of dust-free alienation.

    "Xu Xu has his own life and should not be influenced by me." Zhang Chunan said, "I know what life is like when exposed to the spotlight. I don't want him to be bothered by this kind of trouble, and I don't want anyone to maliciously slander him. ..."     "That's true." Guan Yubai married Zhang Chunan, and he has seen various interest entanglements in the entertainment industry: "People say it is awesome, hey, look at the latest news and take me and you south. Uncle’s marriage is said to be a business. It’s really angry.”     “Yes.” Zhang Chunan’s expression is complicated: “In recent years, I have also been considering public matters, but after thinking about it, I can only quit the entertainment circle. Good time." At the     age of 40, it is becoming popular, and if you don't quit the entertainment circle, you can still become popular. This is where Zhang Chunan is uncertain.     The recent abnormality of Zhang Xu made him realize that some things must be put on the agenda quickly.     "Xu Xu is also 20, why don't you take a driver's license?" Guan Yubai heard his son say that Zhang Xu needed to take a taxi and was a little surprised at the time.     "I don't know him." Zhang Chunan was also very depressed: "I gave him so much money, and he never liked to spend it."     Every time I divided the copyright fee and earned a salary, I gave Zhang Xu a card one by one. , The other party is still living a frugal life.     "That child is so simple." Guan Yubai sighed.     The object they talked about was long overdue, wearing an ordinary T-shirt and jeans, thin and white, looking youthful and invincible, and some people believed it was a high school student.     "Sorry, I'm late." Zhang Xu walked in with his half-new pair of white shoes openly, shouting one by one.     "It's okay, the family doesn't care about this." Guan Yubai personally went to the shoe cabinet and gave him a pair of indoor slippers: "Come on, put on slippers and feel comfortable."     Zhang Chunan wanted to say something to his wife, but saw Zhang Xu swallowed his expressionless face again.     "Thank you." Zhang Xu really doesn't hate Guan Yubai, he is not familiar with others.