Chapter 12

The exam in the afternoon went smoothly. Zhang Xu, who had not returned to the dormitory for the night for four days, returned to the dormitory after eating in the cafeteria and was warmly welcomed by his roommates: "Oh, the missing persons have returned?"

    " Will you come to play games?"

    "Come on."

    Zhang Xu turned on the computer he hadn't touched in a few days, followed the old Niu and the others to play games on the road, and everything seemed to be restored.

    "Where have you been these few nights?" Lao Niu asked.

    "You went out to make friends?" Four eyes said.

    "No, my dad is married." Zhang Xu's fingers operated skillfully on the keyboard: "I'm so mad, I have to meet his wife and stepson in two days."

    "Don't go." Who doesn't know in the bedroom. Zhang Xu has a scumbag, and he often doesn't contact Zhang Xu.

    "I promised." Zhang Xu said: "It's okay, I won't die when I meet."

    Anyway, I want to open it now, and if I don't go, I seem to be confused.

    Zhang Xu is not persuaded.

    Let's put it this way, the reason why he left the meeting so shamelessly last time was because he had too high expectations of Zhang Chunan, and felt that Zhang Chunan should protect him or something.

    Not anymore.

    He would rather act like a baby at a stranger than count on Zhang Chunan.

    "Hey, are you hungry, order takeaway?" The old cow touched his stomach.

    "I don't order." Zhang Xu said, "I'm full in the cafeteria." The

    cafeteria is so good, cheap and delicious.

    The location is a bit far away, it takes a lot of time to come and go.

    Everyone was stunned: "Why do you run into the cafeteria these days?" The

    guys wondered , the takeaway near the school is also very delicious.

    "Takeaway is too expensive." Zhang Xu said, picking up the mobile phone that was vibrating on the desktop, and said to his roommates: "Someone is looking for me, I will answer the call."

    Four eyes: "You have to avoid us when you answer the phone, you really have a girlfriend?"

    Zhang Xu: "How is it possible, this is a big man." As he said, he leaned against the wall: "What's the matter? Son?"

    Isn't it OK to send WeChat? Have to call?

    "I'm off work." Xu Bosu's voice was low and deep, which made Zhang Xu's ears itchy.

    "Oh." Called specifically to say this, it was too strange: "You will get off work when you get off work."

    Still reporting.

    They are not serious couples.

    "Have you eaten?" The man standing on the subway looked up at the K station, which was coming soon.

    "I just finished eating, playing games with my roommate." Zhang     Xu said , "So, what are you looking for me?"

    "K is here..."

"K is here," Xu Bosu said.

    "Oh..." Zhang Xu answered, but he didn't go back anyway: "Goodbye."